Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Toronto Raptors. March 21st 2014, 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone* and there should be an exclamation mark after ridiculous lol.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Like I can't even watch the highlights that's how painful this loss is coming across from what I'm reading. Looks like John Salmons should never play a minute of basketball ever again in his life. Thank you Lord Jesus I did not watch this game.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        LMFAO I AM CRYING! WERE WE REALLY UP 8 WITH 49 SECONDS LEFT AND LOST!!!??? AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't care how good Durant is. That's beyond ridiculous? Can some PLEASE give me a play by play of what happened? I am actually so confused? And did Ross actually get injured? How are we going to win in the playoffs if we can't close out a fucking game where we are up by 8 with 49 seconds left? How?. Maybe I'm going off because I didn't see the game. Can some please tell me what happened.

To sum up what John Salmons and Kevin Durant did to us Raptors fans

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Like I can't even watch the highlights that's how painful this loss is coming across from what I'm reading. Looks like John Salmons should never play a minute of basketball ever again in his life. Thank you Lord Jesus I did not watch this game.
          *containing rage*

Also, Derek Fisher hit the stupidest most lucky 3 pointer near the end after bricking (and airballing) the majority of his shots for the game. Without that we probably would have won.
          OG is our king

Comment

• ...How do you give up an 8 point lead with 50 seconds left?
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• It was 110-118 with a few secs left. What happened! Durant happened!
              But seriously..
              Anyone can be to blame:
              We can go off about why Masai didn't make any significant moves before the deadline while the other teams catching up made big moves (ex:wizards, bulls) and are gaining ground. Also if you wanted a point guard out of the mini trade Masai did why did you waive a great pg in DJ Augistine who is now helping the bulls catch up, and for free! I would've rather have waived j. stone who just sits on the bench...like a stone. Smh

Salmons is the obvious one to blame for missing two simple free throws in a home game. He always looks like he don't care anyways.

There's also Coach Casey for his choice of personel come crunch time, or the plays down the stretch.

Personally, I think (and as much as I like Derozan because I'm from LA too) he is no go to guy straight up! He does not have that killer instinct, the cold blood in his veins. He did that buzzer beater once in his career against the magic and that's it's..never again. If you watch his game, instead of going straight to the basket during a break away, he looks around pulls it back into a half court game enabling not only his teammates to catch up, but the other team as well. Demar on the scouting report also suggests he has extremely poor ball handling skills it's like he's butter fingers, and when it comes to winning with a few seconds left in the game he chokes. When doubled he's almost certain to fumble the ball up. I know there was a former raptor that was not liked much (I don't know why) but his name was Rudy. He was not given enough time to gel. This guy was definitely that clutch player. (Just watch the past games) Derozan was only an all star this year because of their record and most of all because of Kyle Lowry, if Derozan was traded instead of Rudy, I'm pretty sure Rudy would've been at the all star as well, but anyways he's gone now because of course Masai is not all about the "big names"and is quick to get rid of them whenever he gets a chance whatever team he works for. Sure Derozan scores a lot sometimes...but it's because all the plays are run through him and it takes him so many tries to do so. Derozans percentage is lower than T Ross. How was he against the Nets though. They figured him out. He has no dribbles. Eventually T Ross will be the better shooting guard, he has a higher ceiling! And Derozan is an undersized small forward. Derozan can't be the 2 guard because he isn't a great shooter, he's not clutch. Sell while there's value. How does ross get 51 on the clippers and then 4 or 6 on other days. He needs more mins and more trust, his form is excellent. He just needs to stop being so timid.

Bottom line is Masai needs to make some adjustments this summer as the team lacks a true superstar, someone to cover the likes of Paul George, Kobe, Lebron, and that guy they call Durantula. Derozan can not and never will be. When the raptors play against any team with one or more all stars it's a tough match. If Masai decides on keeping JV who is still very raw, a good complementary power forward is needed to help JV develop. (preferably from the west because the east is so weak) But it's someone that can be that CLUTCH player. Derozan is far from a superstar, he'll be lucky to be an all star again In the future. Oh and resigning Kyle is a must, he's clearly the best player on the team and I think I would've trusted him taking that last shot.

Comment

• You really blaming this loss on DeRozan??? lol. Really???
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  You really blaming this loss on DeRozan??? lol. Really???
                  Well he also said this loss could be because of Masai, so I'd take it with a grain of salt...
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• We need to get Trout Butt off this team asap..

P.S look it up.

Comment

• So basically, we were up 8 pts, left 49 secs. OKC came out of time out and Durantula hit crazy three, few seconds later fisher knocked it down after shooting airballs and then John Salmons a.k.a The Vet managed to fuck up inbounds play, fixed that problem with a block on Durant tho and got fouled. Then, The Vet missed 2 free throws ( 80% ft in his career ) and gave a free chance to OKC to win it all. Few seconds later, Durant hit one more crazy three.

Sum this up: OKC hit three 3 pointers in less than 49 seconds. What are the odds?

I don't want to sound like a fan who talks shit about refs, but today they were.. hm.. inconsistent.

NBA, Where shitty calls and amazing happens.

By the way, Refs not calling an intentional foul on Vasquez late ( twice ) in OT was hilarious.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        *containing rage*

Also, Derek Fisher hit the stupidest most lucky 3 pointer near the end after bricking (and airballing) the majority of his shots for the game. Without that we probably would have won.
                        Are you actually shocked by that? Ummm Derek Fisher has been hitting shots like that his WHOLE career. No matter what he shoots throughout the game his WILL hit a big shot. He's almost like Robert Horry in that sense.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          So basically, we were up 8 pts, left 49 secs. OKC came out of time out and Durantula hit crazy three, few seconds later fisher knocked it down after shooting airballs and then John Salmons a.k.a The Vet managed to fuck up inbounds play, fixed that problem with a block on Durant tho and got fouled. Then, The Vet missed 2 free throws ( 80% ft in his career ) and gave a free chance to OKC to win it all. Few seconds later, Durant hit one more crazy three.

Sum this up: OKC hit three 3 pointers in less than 49 seconds. What are the odds?

I don't want to sound like a fan who talks shit about refs, but today they were.. hm.. inconsistent.

NBA, Where shitty calls and amazing happens.

By the way, Refs not calling an intentional foul on Vasquez late ( twice ) in OT was hilarious.
                          So were all three of those threes tough shots? Or did we defend them poorly?

Comment

So were all three of those threes tough shots? Or did we defend them poorly?
                            Fisher made three over DeMar's hands
                            Durant banked in from 26 feet
                            + just another typical game-winner for Durantula.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Fisher made three over DeMar's hands
                              Durant banked in from 26 feet
                              + just another typical game-winner for Durantula.
                              Okay they seemed like they were pretty tough. I guess the blame lies on John Salmons for missing 2 free throws and Casey a bit for trusting John. But who would have thought a veteran player, no matter how shit he's been playing, would miss TWO free throws and turn the ball over. Like that's actually crazy. I would have died watching this game. No question about it. This is a HORRIBLE LOSS. I don't want to hear any of this oh we went to two overtimes with one of the best teams in the NBA. No matter how good a team is or how good of players they have you HAVE to win a game where you are up 8 with 49 seconds left. Like there is NO excuse or moral victory for such foolishness. I don't know how any of you can have faith in this team in the playoffs man. They can't close out CLOSE games if their life depended on it. Unless they win every game by like 10 or miraculously learn from all these loses when the playoffs come they will have a rough playoff experience. But most of you are just happy they made it to the playoffs so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Comment

Okay they seemed like they were pretty tough. I guess the blame lies on John Salmons for missing 2 free throws and Casey a bit for trusting John. But who would have thought a veteran player, no matter how shit he's been playing, would miss TWO free throws and turn the ball over. Like that's actually crazy. I would have died watching this game. No question about it. This is a HORRIBLE LOSS. I don't want to hear any of this oh we went to two overtimes with one of the best teams in the NBA. No matter how good a team is or how good of players they have you HAVE to win a game where you are up 8 with 49 seconds left. Like there is NO excuse or moral victory for such foolishness. I don't know how any of you can have faith in this team in the playoffs man. They can't close out CLOSE games if their life depended on it. Unless they win every game by like 10 or miraculously learn from all these loses when the playoffs come they will have a rough playoff experience. But most of you are just happy they made it to the playoffs so I guess it's not that big of a deal.
                                and yeah, this typical game-winner was over 7footer.

Lol... How much "bad press" we can take?

Comment

Working...
                                X