Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Toronto Raptors. March 21st 2014, 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So incredibly upsetting, can't say any more.

Comment

• I been singing and rapping I make a killin' in both If i had to choose a Jackson man I'm feelin' like Bo ~ king drizzy

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          So let's find Salmons and fuckin filet that motherfucker!
          ^^^ probably the funniest thing I've seen from this thread ahahahahab
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            cold-blooded killah.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Are you actually shocked by that? Ummm Derek Fisher has been hitting shots like that his WHOLE career. No matter what he shoots throughout the game his WILL hit a big shot. He's almost like Robert Horry in that sense.
              Tbh I was. At age 39 you'd think he'd be done with doing that kind of thing.

On top of that, playing beside Kevin Durant he's not exactly the person you would expect to be taking clutch shots.
              Last edited by consmap; Sat Mar 22, 2014, 03:29 AM.
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                Tbh I was. At age 39 you'd think he'd be done with doing that kind of thing.

On top of that, playing beside Kevin Durant he's not exactly the person you would expect to be taking clutch shots.
                I guess so. But I've watched some OKC this season and he still hits big shots for them. Not this big of a shot but he's hit a couple dagger type shots throughout a game for them this season. He's definitely not over doing that just yet lol. We guarded all their threes the best we could. It really was Salmons. And from reading the play by play it seems like Kyle took a very bad shot after Durant hit his first three. Correct me if I'm wrong. We just really have a horrendous offense and that's why down the stretch we can never get a basket when we need it. So sad. If Salmons just inbounded the ball properly and got it to either Kyle or Demar who are more likely to hit 2 free throws we would have been good. But the biggest thing is he should be able to hit 2 free throws. At least 1 like God damn. He fucked up sooooo hard.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 2pat!

Comment

• Poweredbydragun wrote: View Post
                    It was 110-118 with a few secs left. What happened! Durant happened!
                    But seriously..
                    Anyone can be to blame:
                    We can go off about why Masai didn't make any significant moves before the deadline while the other teams catching up made big moves (ex:wizards, bulls) and are gaining ground. Also if you wanted a point guard out of the mini trade Masai did why did you waive a great pg in DJ Augistine who is now helping the bulls catch up, and for free! I would've rather have waived j. stone who just sits on the bench...like a stone. Smh

Salmons is the obvious one to blame for missing two simple free throws in a home game. He always looks like he don't care anyways.

There's also Coach Casey for his choice of personel come crunch time, or the plays down the stretch.

Personally, I think (and as much as I like Derozan because I'm from LA too) he is no go to guy straight up! He does not have that killer instinct, the cold blood in his veins. He did that buzzer beater once in his career against the magic and that's it's..never again. If you watch his game, instead of going straight to the basket during a break away, he looks around pulls it back into a half court game enabling not only his teammates to catch up, but the other team as well. Demar on the scouting report also suggests he has extremely poor ball handling skills it's like he's butter fingers, and when it comes to winning with a few seconds left in the game he chokes. When doubled he's almost certain to fumble the ball up. I know there was a former raptor that was not liked much (I don't know why) but his name was Rudy. He was not given enough time to gel. This guy was definitely that clutch player. (Just watch the past games) Derozan was only an all star this year because of their record and most of all because of Kyle Lowry, if Derozan was traded instead of Rudy, I'm pretty sure Rudy would've been at the all star as well, but anyways he's gone now because of course Masai is not all about the "big names"and is quick to get rid of them whenever he gets a chance whatever team he works for. Sure Derozan scores a lot sometimes...but it's because all the plays are run through him and it takes him so many tries to do so. Derozans percentage is lower than T Ross. How was he against the Nets though. They figured him out. He has no dribbles. Eventually T Ross will be the better shooting guard, he has a higher ceiling! And Derozan is an undersized small forward. Derozan can't be the 2 guard because he isn't a great shooter, he's not clutch. Sell while there's value. How does ross get 51 on the clippers and then 4 or 6 on other days. He needs more mins and more trust, his form is excellent. He just needs to stop being so timid.

Bottom line is Masai needs to make some adjustments this summer as the team lacks a true superstar, someone to cover the likes of Paul George, Kobe, Lebron, and that guy they call Durantula. Derozan can not and never will be. When the raptors play against any team with one or more all stars it's a tough match. If Masai decides on keeping JV who is still very raw, a good complementary power forward is needed to help JV develop. (preferably from the west because the east is so weak) But it's someone that can be that CLUTCH player. Derozan is far from a superstar, he'll be lucky to be an all star again In the future. Oh and resigning Kyle is a must, he's clearly the best player on the team and I think I would've trusted him taking that last shot.

You're actually funny, though. And entirely stupid.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Playoffs are a different animal

The last three losses do not bode well.

3 playoff teams in tight games and raps cover the bed in poop in crunch time
                      One would hope some serious learning is going on, by the Raps players and by Casey and staff. #FreeLandry

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        "Nothing to see here folks. I'm just a little tired. Move along please."

Comment

• I know we all mostly agree on the scapegoats of last night but was anybody surprised by Demar's last second shot? I mean he had a reasonably straight line catch and shoot and I don't think it even came near the rim. I know that makes an easy target for the Demar bashers but I really thought we would have had a closer final shot than that.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            I know we all mostly agree on the scapegoats of last night but was anybody surprised by Demar's last second shot? I mean he had a reasonably straight line catch and shoot and I don't think it even came near the rim. I know that makes an easy target for the Demar bashers but I really thought we would have had a closer final shot than that.
                            From my angle, he got him on the arm slightly on the release. Bunch of us were pissed.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              From my angle, he got him on the arm slightly on the release. Bunch of us were pissed.
                              All I can say is kuudos on picking a jem of a game to attend Joey! ACC looked like it was rockin' last night.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                I know we all mostly agree on the scapegoats of last night but was anybody surprised by Demar's last second shot? I mean he had a reasonably straight line catch and shoot and I don't think it even came near the rim. I know that makes an easy target for the Demar bashers but I really thought we would have had a closer final shot than that.
                                Why would we be surprised? He's never, ever been a good clutch shooter.

And to stop it before it starts: yes, Demar had a wonderful game. No, we would not have been there at the end if it wasn't for him. Kudos to him for that.

But he's bad in the clutch. Those ten straight home overtime losses - those have come under his watch.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X