Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Toronto Raptors. March 21st 2014, 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salmons should honestly just take a week off or something, and sort out whatever is going wrong with his game. The guy has been atrocious lately. Landry should just take over.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Amir did play amazing though. He's easily the 2nd MVP of the night. I wish he could play like that every night. He was phenomenal. Derozan just can't do it when it goes down to the last shot. Too many misses, and bad ball handling. But it's a learning experience. Maybe one day he'll get it, maybe one day he'll figure it out but right now if it came to that last shot I would not trust Derozan with the ball. He looks nervous...and makes us all nervous as well. I still like him don't get me wrong, I picked him over Curry during the draft and watched him grow when he was in Compton, he's a good player! now he needs to show that he's elite and these are those chances. I think though the NBA players has figured him out and have been doing their homework on him. Now it's time for him to do the homework as well and step it up.

Comment

• Overall it was still a great game. Not bad for playing the OKC. Hey they beat them the last time and came up by a point the next game so that's pretty good if you ask me.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
          All I can say is kuudos on picking a jem of a game to attend Joey! ACC looked like it was rockin' last night.

damn right!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            From my angle, he got him on the arm slightly on the release. Bunch of us were pissed.
            That's what I was wondering. Whatever you have against they guy, it seemed to miss more than he usually does

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              RAPTORS GONNA BEAT OKC WERE UP 8 WITH 44SEC LEFT

You jinxed it

Comment

• This game made me cry

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

• As Matt52 stated last nights loss last night does not bode well moving forward. I am now resigned to probable first round loss.

Comment

• Has anyone recovered from last night's game?? still can't believe they lost that one.

Last night's loss was probably the toughest loss in Raptors history since the Nets game years ago(Carter's first game back).

Raptors need to forget that one though. Tomorrow's game vs the Hawks is a MUST win game.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• You know what, I just looked up Salmons' age and realized he is already 34 fuckn years old. When the Raptors first tried to sign him it was back in around 2006 when he was in his mid 20s. Maybe he was good back then. Maybe he did have all those intangibles that people want to associate him with. But that was a fuckn long time ago. The dude is fuckn 34 and his best days have long past.

Dwyane Casey and his security blanket of going with veteran players is the death of the franchise. No new contract for Casey. Do not pick up the option on Salmons. Many other things that need to be done in the offseason
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

You know what, I just looked up Salmons' age and realized he is already 34 fuckn years old. When the Raptors first tried to sign him it was back in around 2006 when he was in his mid 20s. Maybe he was good back then. Maybe he did have all those intangibles that people want to associate him with. But that was a fuckn long time ago. The dude is fuckn 34 and his best days have long past.

Dwyane Casey and his security blanket of going with veteran players is the death of the franchise. No new contract for Casey. Do not pick up the option on Salmons. Many other things that need to be done in the offseason
                        um its been pretty obvious since the beginning of the trade that we're not picking up salmons even if he was playing halfway decent. it'd cost $7 mil to keep him next season.

Comment

• I love how NOW everyone is FINALLY seeing that our inability to win close games and close out games properly will hurt us come playoff time. Anytime I would say it everyone would get at me and say I'm worrying too much. If you don't care about Raps passing the first round and you're just happy they made it to the playoffs then fine. If you have them passing the first round as the expectation you should be worried. Not being able to win close games down the stretch will come to haunt them in the playoffs. They aren't going to win many playoffs games by 10 or more so they need to get it together. Everytime they would lose a close game everyone would say well they fought back and they'll learn from this. Clearly they aren't learning. They're not going to just all of a sudden learn to close out games when the playoffs come around. After the way this game went down unless we play Washington I truly don't see us getting out the first round. If you're fine with that then great but I sure as hell am not. We have been the best team in the East after Indiana and Miami for so long. For us to just lose all our momentum right when things count is quite disheartening. It just gives me the taste of the typical raptors, when things get tough and really start to matter they choke. You DO NOT lose a game where you are up 8 with 49 seconds left. It's just that simple. I don't care who the team is and how hard you played. To me that just cancels out anything good you did throughout the game. There are just no excuses that can be made and I find it funny that some people are still trying to make excuses and look on the bright side. If they don't learn from THIS, there is no hope for them come playoffs time. Like none.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            I love how NOW everyone is FINALLY seeing that our inability to win close games and close out games properly will hurt us come playoff time. Anytime I would say it everyone would get at me and say I'm worrying too much. If you don't care about Raps passing the first round and you're just happy they made it to the playoffs then fine. If you have them passing the first round as the expectation you should be worried. Not being able to win close games down the stretch will come to haunt them in the playoffs. They aren't going to win many playoffs games by 10 or more so they need to get it together. Everytime they would lose a close game everyone would say well they fought back and they'll learn from this. Clearly they aren't learning. They're not going to just all of a sudden learn to close out games when the playoffs come around. After the way this game went down unless we play Washington I truly don't see us getting out the first round. If you're fine with that then great but I sure as hell am not. We have been the best team in the East after Indiana and Miami for so long. For us to just lose all our momentum right when things count is quite disheartening. It just gives me the taste of the typical raptors, when things get tough and really start to matter they choke. You DO NOT lose a game where you are up 8 with 49 seconds left. It's just that simple. I don't care who the team is and how hard you played. To me that just cancels out anything good you did throughout the game. There are just no excuses that can be made and I find it funny that some people are still trying to make excuses and look on the bright side. If they don't learn from THIS, there is no hope for them come playoffs time. Like none.
                            You are not wrong to worry. This foreshadows playoffs unfortunately.

Comment

You know what, I just looked up Salmons' age and realized he is already 34 fuckn years old. When the Raptors first tried to sign him it was back in around 2006 when he was in his mid 20s. Maybe he was good back then. Maybe he did have all those intangibles that people want to associate him with. But that was a fuckn long time ago. The dude is fuckn 34 and his best days have long past.

I blame this one on Masai. Salmons never wanted to play for the Raps. GOD didn't want Salmons to play for the Raps. And this is what happens when you go against GOD's wishes. On you Masai.

Comment

• puffer wrote: View Post
                                i blame this one on masai. Salmons never wanted to play for the raps. God didn't want salmons to play for the raps. And this is what happens when you go against god's wishes. On you masai.

lmao!!!
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X