Anybody who boos John Salmons on Sunday is not a Raptors fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2KJ wrote: View Post
    Raps fans booed Bargs when he was still here, so I don't see any reason why they shouldn't boo Salmons either (just for that game tho lol). Come to think of it, this is strike 2 for Salmons (strike 1 was when he snaked BC last minute and went to sac town, claiming it was "God's will").

Maybe the booing could help him snap out of it, he may be a key player today. Then the fans could cheer him after, esp if the team wins.

He's a vet, he messed up, he pays for it. Toronto fans want (are desperate for) winners.

I still thought Casey should have put in Ross/Fields instead of Salmons tho.
    Bargs was booed because he did shit all for the better part of 7 years. Salmons doesn't deserve to be booed for one game.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Didn't look like anyone booed Salmons. I wasn't at the game, just going by what was on TV.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
        Didn't look like anyone booed Salmons. I wasn't at the game, just going by what was on TV.
        I threw rotten tomatoes at my TV screen.

Then I realized the only person I hurt was myself.

I felt pretty stupid.

I cleaned up and ignored all inquries (read: WTF?!?!?) from my wife.

On a positive note, it must have had an impact since he didn't get back in the game and was limited to 6 minutes.

I'm going to call the days events a draw.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          I was at the game, he was booed

Comment

coachftw wrote: View Post
            I was at the game, he was booed
            Didn't seem very loud though. Couldn't really tell on TV. Just sounded like a few odd boos at most...???

Comment

The only booing I heard was some fans booing Jeff Teague everytime he touched the ball ahahahha
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                The only booing I heard was some fans booing Jeff Teague everytime he touched the ball ahahahha

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Yeah those guys booing Teague deserve playoff seats looooool they were booing him hard like he was Turkoglu
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Yeh I noticed that lol, seemed completely random but pretty funny.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Didn't seem very loud though. Couldn't really tell on TV. Just sounded like a few odd boos at most...???
                      a fair amount but only for the first time he checked in after that, there was no booing (they're shouldn't have been in the first place)

Comment

does anyone know how to start new forum topics?

Comment

ya gotta produce, youre a pro, no production...and youre at the mercy of the hounds!!!!!

Comment

I think you aren't a real raps fan if you weren't cursing at the fish man when he bricked not once but twice in the clutch. It's tough to have something like that happen. Sure people were pissed and attacked the Salmons like hungry polar bears in spring. I'm sure it was just venting about a pretty disheartening loss. The only theory I have at this point is that Casey is doing a vet like Salmons a solid and playing him minutes in the last year of his deal in the hopes that he can bank enough stats for his agent to get him a vet min deal elsewhere in the off-season, otherwise I cannot explain his overuse.
                            limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

Prophet2k wrote: View Post
                              I think you aren't a real raps fan if you weren't cursing at the fish man when he bricked not once but twice in the clutch. It's tough to have something like that happen. Sure people were pissed and attacked the Salmons like hungry polar bears in spring. I'm sure it was just venting about a pretty disheartening loss. The only theory I have at this point is that Casey is doing a vet like Salmons a solid and playing him minutes in the last year of his deal in the hopes that he can bank enough stats for his agent to get him a vet min deal elsewhere in the off-season, otherwise I cannot explain his overuse.
                              Is that the same favour Casey did for Anderson last year?

Comment

Working...
                              X