X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Rapsin4
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Sooooo...TSN has some "Northern Uprising" videos out there for Raptors playoffs. Here are some of the videos. What do you guys think?

Comment

Great idea. Poor execution.

That voiceover guy is awful. The video clips are boring. And the scripts read like they were written in about 5 minutes by an intern....

Comment

I see theme and I think music. So here is a stab at a good theme "Always Alright" for the Raps.....

Comment

when I think of a theme I think of music too

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

That voiceover guy is awful. The video clips are boring. And the scripts read like they were written in about 5 minutes by an intern....
              Yeah, the voice didn't quite fit. Sounded more like a narrated documentary than a hype-inducing promo.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

I agree, it's like they came up with the idea in 5 minutes when hung over and just were like "screw it that's good enough"

Disappointing to say the least.

Lack of intensity really makes it seem like it is just a meh thing we are making the playoffs, these are supposed to hype people, not lull them to sleep

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Yeah, the voice didn't quite fit. Sounded more like a narrated documentary than a hype-inducing primo.
                Fixed it

Comment

This is better:

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                    Whiteout reminds me too much of Miami and their silly bandwagon fans, and I don't like Miami.
                    Agreed! Nobody wants to emulate heat fans.. I like the divided red and white sections. It would look like our flag.. I wouldn't be totally against purple either, the last time we had a team make it out of the first round those were our colours.

Comment

bobo12 wrote: View Post
                      Agreed! Nobody wants to emulate heat fans.. I like the divided red and white sections. It would look like our flag.. I wouldn't be totally against purple either, the last time we had a team make it out of the first round those were our colours.
                      You mean 'the only' time?! haha

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        You mean 'the only' time?! haha
                        shush lol

Comment

regardless what the theme is the ACC is gonna be wild for the playoffs, can't wait! I wonder if there will be a maple leaf square events for the games, similar to what the leafs had last year
                          "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

After they thrash their opponents they yell out "Who's next!!??"

Comment

sorry hotshot I humbly disagree

we must test our might

Comment

so this is our version of "winter is coming"?

Comment

Working...
                                X