We have to play Brooklyn NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have to play Brooklyn NOW

Most of you hear have probably not heard but, our ambassador has just been dissed by the previous owner of the Nets

This would make for great PR for both teams in the playoffs. Bring a whole new market of fans to the series. Especially if both showed up to the games. We most likely get the most attention out of the other series in the playoffs. Bring on the Nets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

But I'd rather cheer for Jay-Z

Comment

Comment

I would cheer for Jay Z too..

I don't really like Mr Drake

Comment

Isn't Jay-Z the reason Drake is Drake? And does Jay-Z even have anything to do with the Nets anymore, I thought he sold his share?

Comment

Drake going against Jay is like an ant going against a mack truck
            AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

Comment

I guess only the Hiphop fans find interest in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

drake isn't hip-hop, he's pop music

Comment

If we want to get past first round we need to avoid Brooklyn.

Comment

I remember first hearing Jay-Z in the background of one of Foxy Brown's tracks in the mid 90s.

Where has the time gone....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      I remember first hearing Jay-Z in the background of one of Foxy Brown's tracks in the mid 90s.

Where has the time gone....
                      Foxy Brown. Old school. Somewhat related, did anyone else see that Bosh had Bone Thugs N Harmony perform at his b-day bash?

I couldn't care less about Drake-vs-Jay-Z and it means nothing to the basketball side unless they throw down at courtside.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Foxy Brown. Old school. Somewhat related, did anyone else see that Bosh had Bone Thugs N Harmony perform at his b-day bash?
                        That's awesome! That guy knows what he's doing. I wish I was best friends with Bosh, I bet it'd a blast.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                          That's awesome! That guy knows what he's doing. I wish I was best friends with Bosh, I bet it'd a blast.
                          A buddy of mine, while waiting for a connecting flight on his way to his honeymoon, ran into Bosh at LAX. He asked for a picture, which Bosh graciously accepted. While posing, my buddy whispered to Bosh, "my wife has no idea who you are".
                          Last edited by Nilanka; Tue Mar 25, 2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

THIS.

This is why I didn't like the Drake thing.

eventually it would go mainstream and he would get dissed bad, just like the Raps.

Comment

i get why people don't like drake but the fact is Jay-z hasn't done anything decent in years
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X