• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Gay can lead the Raptors to the Playoffs tonight

This would have made more sense if we didn't trade him lool
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Good win for our boys! I'm going to have to watch the replay of this game cause I missed it. Terrence and Lowry as sooooo much more clutch than DD. I don't know why Casey can't see this. But I'm not shocked because Casey doesn't notice anything.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Brooklyn is playing a lot of overtime games lately. Hopefully this wears them down for the playoffs
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          wow i always knew RONDO was a very good defender but i never knew he was this good
          I don't think he was ever tasked with heavy D tasks until Pierce & Garnett left

Comment

• Priority #2 (after the Lowry re-signing) this off-season has to be strengthening the bench. At the very least that means replacing Salmons with a non-stiff

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Brooklyn is playing a lot of overtime games lately. Hopefully this wears them down for the playoffs
              I was thinking that too....lets hope so.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Nobody questions Hayes effort, but he clanked at least 5 point blank teardrops on offense, had a few turnovers and was getting torched by Sullinger and even out rebounded by Olynyk, of all people. I actually just tuned in the 2nd half, so he really must have sucked in the 1st.
                He was effective on D (team D) and the glass though. I mostly thought it was ok because Amir was having a pretty off night (despite what the box score says)....

I was confused though. It's like he blamed JV for 2 of those 4th quarter Sullinger 3s....One where DeMar started rotating, then stopped mid-rotation (I was wondering wtf? DeMar's effort on D has just sunk to a whole new low the last couple of games), so JV was left too far too contest....and the other where Lowry and JV both had a hand up on the shot and Sullinger still hit it.

Comment

• Counting on Rudy Gay, Q, and AG to beat Bargnani

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Priority #2 (after the Lowry re-signing) this off-season has to be strengthening the bench. At the very least that means replacing Salmons with a non-stiff
                    Couldn't agree more. I think we should trade both Tyler and Novak. I feel that could get us something decent. Casey doesn't know how to use either properly and he barely uses both so might as well get rid of them.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      He was effective on D (team D) and the glass though. I mostly thought it was ok because Amir was having a pretty off night (despite what the box score says)....

I was confused though. It's like he blamed JV for 2 of those 4th quarter Sullinger 3s....One where DeMar started rotating, then stopped mid-rotation (I was wondering wtf? DeMar's effort on D has just sunk to a whole new low the last couple of games), so JV was left too far too contest....and the other where Lowry and JV both had a hand up on the shot and Sullinger still hit it.
                      To keep your sanity I suggest you just don't try to understand why Casey benches player because the answer is clear!
                      Hayes is a Vet

Comment

Counting on Rudy Gay, Q, and AG to beat Bargnani
                        #AirGray
                        OG is our king

Comment

Counting on Rudy Gay, Q, and AG to beat Bargnani
                          I think Sacramento can beat them. When Rudy, Isaiah and Cousins all play good at the same time they aren't that bad of a team. And New York plays NO defense so they should all play well. The only thing is Sac doesn't play defense either. So it's going to come down to who outscores who.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. I think we should trade both Tyler and Novak. I feel that could get us something decent. Casey doesn't know how to use either properly and he barely uses both so might as well get rid of them.
                            Well we can just let psycho t walk, which I definitely dont like him either. Hopefully we could get a second round pick for Novak or just something at least and start over.

Comment

Yup I'm sure MU and his staff are gonna pick a solid guy in this years draft and we could sign some solid guys such as Xavier Henry, Trevor Ariza, Jordan Hill etc

Comment

• man i really hope we can get a Vet like Vince carter, Ray Allen or someoone like them so when Casey puts in vets they will actually be doing something
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X