Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics: Wednesday March 26th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics: Wednesday March 26th 2014

NO IDEA what happened against the Cavs, but this has to be a bounce back game. We usually struggle in Boston, but it's time to play seriously.

Your Toronto Raptors

VS.

The Boston Celtics

(Jared Sullinger) Let's hope he doesn't destroy us again.

Keys to the game:
    1. Come out ready
    2. Full 48 minutes
    3. Attack the basket
    4. Contain Sullinger

Go Raps Go!
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Look at Sullinger's face... it just says "Ima drop 50 and 20 on y'all Raptors".
    OG is our king

Comment

Were most likely gonna do the same shit as usual
      Come out like shit
      Get down big
      and try to comeback in the 4th

I have no hope for this team, they play like they are the heat and can turn it up anytime.

Derozan has been shit lately
      Vasquez is really up and down so I can't really expect consistent play from him

Only 2 players actually can be counted on night in and night out are Lowry and Amir

This team is really frustrating
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Were most likely gonna do the same shit as usual
        Come out like shit
        Get down big
        and try to comeback in the 4th

I have no hope for this team, they play like they are the heat and can turn it up anytime.

Derozan has been shit lately
        Vasquez is really up and down so I can't really expect consistent play from him

Only 2 players actually can be counted on night in and night out are Lowry and Amir

This team is really frustrating
        When ever i see your comments ur always crying and bitching, think of the bright side sometimes.

Your saying this team is Frustrating?
        This team is number 4 right now with a chance to finish 3rd at best and 5th at worst
        most people thought this team would have been lucky to finish 8th or 7th and now were battling for homecourt advantage

Man these Rators fans are never satisfied. I bet even if they get 48wins and break the record you will still be bitching about something
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
          When ever i see your comments ur always crying and bitching, think of the bright side sometimes.

This team is number 4 right now with a chance to finish 3rd at best and 5th at worst
          most people thought this team would have been lucky to finish 8th or 7th and now were battling for homecourt advantage

Man these Rators fans are never satisfied. I bet even if they get 48wins and break the record you will still be bitching about something
          I hear what you're saying but I'm tired of hearing this idea that because we never expected this at the beginning of the season we should just be happy and satisfied. No. They are a good team now that's fighting for something so the expectations should be raised. At this point they shouldn't be losing to Cleveland and playing zero defense until the 4th and all this foolishness. It's frustrating and ridiculous. I know they expect more from themselves and so do I. They consistently do this. It's not like it's a one time thing. They just happen to still win when they do it. I've said at some point it will start to bite them in the butt and that's what happened today. And I can't even say they will learn from this because it happens time and time again.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            I hear what you're saying but I'm tired of hearing this idea that because we never expected this at the beginning of the season we should just be happy and satisfied. No. They are a good team now that's fighting for something so the expectations should be raised. At this point they shouldn't be losing to Cleveland and playing zero defense until the 4th and all this foolishness. It's frustrating and ridiculous. I know they expect more from themselves and so do I. They consistently do this. It's not like it's a one time thing. They just happen to still win when they do it. I've said at some point it will start to bite them in the butt and that's what happened today. And I can't even say they will learn from this because it happens time and time again.
            1)They consistently doing this.
            2) You don't think they will learn from this.

So why get mad bro.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

So why get mad bro.
              Because I know they can do better than this and I expect better than this. Also it just shocks me that we have something to play for and 3-6 seed is sooo close together but we come out with efforts like this tonight. It's almost like we don't give a fuck. Well I guess you're right. If they don't care to play hard for a least 40 minutes of a game then neither should I. It's just so hard to sit and watch them do these things time and time again and not get frustrated and annoyed.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                Because I know they can do better than this and I expect better than this. Also it just shocks me that we have something to play for and 3-6 seed is sooo close together but we come out with efforts like this tonight. It's almost like we don't give a fuck. Well I guess you're right. If they don't care to play hard for a least 40 minutes of a game then neither should I. It's just so hard to sit and watch them do these things time and time again and not get frustrated and annoyed.
                Out of our control right. If I care too much I'll have a stroke for real. They are who they are at this point. At least we don't get blown out I guess
                Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Mar 26, 2014, 02:42 AM.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It's not the win total that matters. It is getting through the first round that matters. The concerns raised are valid. All signs at this time point to a quick first round exit. That is why so many fans are frustrated.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

So why get mad bro.
                    We will see if they learned anything from last night or the previous loss at Boston.

Comment

Of course I'm not gonna be satisfied because I know they can be better then constantly losing to bad teams and coming out with no energy at all every single game!

Also our expectations were vastly different at the beginning of the year than it is now so you can bring that up as a valid point

So you don't think this team is frustrating?
                      They constantly cruise for 3 quarters to only then turn it up in the 4th and hope to win and that is a bad recipe for the playoffs

Also I'm not bitching about anything these are merely facts of what the raptors always do
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Of course I'm not gonna be satisfied because I know they can be better then constantly losing to bad teams and coming out with no energy at all every single game!

Also our expectations were vastly different at the beginning of the year than it is now so you can bring that up as a valid point

So you don't think this team is frustrating?
                        They constantly cruise for 3 quarters to only then turn it up in the 4th and hope to win and that is a bad recipe for the playoffs

Also I'm not bitching about anything these are merely facts of what the raptors always do
                        Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

I'll just take the W anyway they can get it at this point.

Comment

I'm actually feeling a real solid game coming from DD and Ross
                            meh, just a feeling nothing else
                            lets grab a W here and regain the 3rd seed
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

A little slip-up from the Raps' Twitter account.

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                              X