X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Colo is -11 in 3 minutes hahaha
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
      Why? If Lowry is resigned, he and DeRozan make a dynamite backcourt team. And now Ross is coming along really well. As a GM, you do not want to screw around with chemistry.
      Many of us prefer our shooting guards to be able to you know shoot
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Is it me or do bad free throw shooters shot good % against us?
        I think Durant shot 8-12 at the FT line against us so it can go both ways.

Comment

Why? If Lowry is resigned, he and DeRozan make a dynamite backcourt team. And now Ross is coming along really well. As a GM, you do not want to screw around with chemistry.
          Imagine getting a solid 3 for him tho. TRoss at the 3 is not a good long term solution.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            De Colo is -11 in 3 minutes hahaha
            He's just totally erratic. He does some things where you don't even know what he was trying to do.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              What's up with Avery Bradley and all these threes? Only takes 3 a game and is already at 5 attempts.
              He thinks he's Ray allen I guess, he does wear #0 if you add a two to that you got Ray's old Boston #20

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                He's just totally erratic. He does some things where you don't even know what he was trying to do.
                Like drive in and throw the ball into a crowd of players and run away like a chicken that just got his head cut off LMAO

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
                  Enjoy DD...his days are numbered here
                  Why say that, though? Kid plays well. Yeah, he's been taking crazy shots this season and made some dumb ass plays. He'll improve, he's 24. Why give away a 24 year old all star with so much potential? That's mad stupid.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                    Why say that, though? Kid plays well. Yeah, he's been taking crazy shots this season and made some dumb ass plays. He'll improve, he's 24. Why give away a 24 year old all star with so much potential? That's mad stupid.
                    I don't hate demar, think he's a good enough guy n everything but we honestly almost all agree that Ross is more skilled. Better handle, shot and athleticism. With some seasoning and hard work no reason to think he won't be the better player.

I've never seen someone with "elite hops" get blocked as much as demar

We NEED to sell high on demar ASAP. Masai please do the best deal that DD + our 1st fetches. Wether it be trading way up in the draft or a good package/player. Do it

Comment

I don't hate demar, think he's a good enough guy n everything but we honestly almost all agree that Ross is more skilled. Better handle, shot and athleticism. With some seasoning and hard work no reason to think he won't be the better player.

We NEED to sell high on demar ASAP. Masai please do the best deal that DD + our 1st fetches. Wether it be trading way up in the draft or a good package/player. Do it
                      DeMar is way more skilled than Ross, please.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Because the GM IS going to make changes, and Ross, JV, Lowry and Amir look pretty safe to me. DD's stock is high, so he is the obvious chip to use.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                          DeMar is way more skilled than Ross, please.

LOOOOOOOOL your funny
                          DD is good because of all the hard work not because he's skilled.

What skill does DD have?

Comment

I definitely disagree that ross has a better handle right now. Im sure he will grow to have a better handle but currently ross struggles to get in the lane due to his lack of dribbling skills.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOL your funny
                              DD is good because of all the hard work not because he's skilled.

What skill does DD have?
                              Yeah, because of all the hard work that made him a skilled basketball player, I'm not explaining myself again, there's already another thread about who is more skilled, so go look for it.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, because of all the hard work that made him a skilled basketball player, I'm not explaining myself again, there's already another thread about who is more skilled, so go look for it.

Your just ignorant to the truth eh? Ahahah keep thinking what you want

Comment

Working...
                                X