Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    OMG!!!
    Lebron just destroyed Roy Hibbert's face with a massive elbow!!
    Roy was tryna to that dumb vertically BS and got hammered right in the face
    This is a hell of a game.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      I don't know which team I hate more

Comment

All even at 72
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          JV was having a good game. Hayes was crapping the bed on both ends of the court. I don't get what Casey was trying to do tonight.
          The worst players on defence tonight were DeMar and JV. We can expect JV to learn, considering he has only been in the league for 1 3/4 seasons. I am starting to despair of DeMar's ability to learn defence.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            I don't know which team I hate more
            When in doubt, hate whichever team has lebron.

Comment

• Stephenson. What a clown

Comment

• Stephenson is an idiot why talk shit to Dwade??

Comment

When in doubt, hate whichever team has lebron.
                  That's usually the safe bet but I am really not liking George these days.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Or maybe replace Casey and keep them?

Or screw it... Replace them all!
                    LOL that works too
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Nobody questions Hayes effort, but he clanked at least 5 point blank teardrops on offense, had a few turnovers and was getting torched by Sullinger and even out rebounded by Olynyk, of all people. I actually just tuned in the 2nd half, so he really must have sucked in the 1st.
                      Hayes may be mediocre, but you don't have to make up shit about him. He clanked all 4 of his shots which is less than "at least 5" and had only 1 turnover (again less than "a few") when he wiped out Rondo on the illegal screen (how often is so little movement called?). He also had 3 blocks , which is 3 more than anyone else on the team, a steal and 3 offensive boards. Those teardrops were butt-ugly though.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        WoW Dion Waiters game winner vs Pistons

Cavs are a better team without Kyrie
                        It looks like this may be true. Kyrie really isn't all that lol
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I'm definitely on the paul george is overrated band wagon. Seems like he got all the hype at the start of the season and hes been very lackluster since. I could argue kyle Lowry has had a better year than him.

Comment

I hate Paul George more then Lebron ahah Lebron is a 2-time NBA champ

Paul George acts like he's a HOF'er already

Comment

• This Indiana and Miami game is so good.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                The worst players on defence tonight were DeMar and JV. We can expect JV to learn, considering he has only been in the league for 1 3/4 seasons. I am starting to despair of DeMar's ability to learn defence.
                                I disagree. Vasquez was atrocious tonight too. Definitely worse than JV.

The thing is JV's effort is still there quite a bit (read: most of the time). His D wasn't great, but was passable tonight. Some nights he's a liability. I don't think he was tonight, though he also obviously needs to (and hopefully will) get better. But seriously, it sounds like a broken rcord, but he's just 21 and plays the toughest position defensively. I don't think I've ever seen a 21 yo centre who's sound defensively.

DeMar's was just awful. He just totally coasts on that end at times, and the last couple of nights, it's at a whole new level where he might as well not be on the floor. When he and Vasquez are on the floor together, it can just be painful.

Amir was also uncharacteristically bad...for him. Still not bad or anything, but definitely a weak game on that end given the standard he sets for himself. Probably didn't help that Joey Crawford clearly has it in for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X