Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics: Wednesday March 26th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    I'm definitely on the paul george is overrated band wagon. Seems like he got all the hype at the start of the season and hes been very lackluster since. I could argue kyle Lowry has had a better year than him.
    To be fair though, his first month or so was MVP worthy. Since then he has dropped off considerably and he still thinks he's the shit.

Comment

• Gotta make one hill!

Comment

• Anyone notice larry Bird's daughter?

Comment

• Damn, Sacramento losing to the Knicks 51-38.
          OG is our king

Comment

• Am I the only one watching Kings-Knicks?

Sacramento fouling like a bitch. Need to stop the bleeding here. Game could get away from them soon.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• damn, hill just pulled a salmons

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                Damn, Sacramento losing to the Knicks 51-38.
                Hey, you never know, NY could give up 50 pts in the 3rd....

Comment

• Yea NY being up 13 really isn't anything. They play no defense. You can come back against them. They hope Sac finds a way.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Let's*
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Yea NY being up 13 really isn't anything. They play no defense. You can come back against them. They hope Sac finds a way.
                      SAC plays defense even less than the knicks

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        SAC plays defense even less than the knicks
                        Ohhhh. I thought the Knicks were worse. Well then I guess we shouldn't get our hopes up.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Ohhhh. I thought the Knicks were worse. Well then I guess we shouldn't get our hopes up.
                          Don't worry, Lakers are a pretty crappy defensive team too and beat them.

We'll just have to hope that the Kings get hot.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Does Patterson have a timetable for when he's coming back? Seeing Chuck Hayes play so many minutes is killing me.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LMAO!!!! this is awesome

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Does Patterson have a timetable for when he's coming back? Seeing Chuck Hayes play so many minutes is killing me.
                                Right! It seems like he doesn't. That's what Casey is saying at least. I can't take seeing Chuck consistently miss layups or floaters two feet away from the basket. It baffles me. Like how are you an NBA players and you can't make a layup. When you look at the boxscore he is constantly 0-4 or 0-3 and all those shots are usually layups.

Comment

Working...
                                X