X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Damn, Sacramento losing to the Knicks 51-38.
    Hey, you never know, NY could give up 50 pts in the 3rd....

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    damn, hill just pulled a salmons

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Am I the only one watching Kings-Knicks?

Sacramento fouling like a bitch. Need to stop the bleeding here. Game could get away from them soon.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Damn, Sacramento losing to the Knicks 51-38.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Anyone notice larry Bird's daughter?

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Gotta make one hill!

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    I'm definitely on the paul george is overrated band wagon. Seems like he got all the hype at the start of the season and hes been very lackluster since. I could argue kyle Lowry has had a better year than him.
    To be fair though, his first month or so was MVP worthy. Since then he has dropped off considerably and he still thinks he's the shit.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    The worst players on defence tonight were DeMar and JV. We can expect JV to learn, considering he has only been in the league for 1 3/4 seasons. I am starting to despair of DeMar's ability to learn defence.
    I disagree. Vasquez was atrocious tonight too. Definitely worse than JV.

The thing is JV's effort is still there quite a bit (read: most of the time). His D wasn't great, but was passable tonight. Some nights he's a liability. I don't think he was tonight, though he also obviously needs to (and hopefully will) get better. But seriously, it sounds like a broken rcord, but he's just 21 and plays the toughest position defensively. I don't think I've ever seen a 21 yo centre who's sound defensively.

DeMar's was just awful. He just totally coasts on that end at times, and the last couple of nights, it's at a whole new level where he might as well not be on the floor. When he and Vasquez are on the floor together, it can just be painful.

Amir was also uncharacteristically bad...for him. Still not bad or anything, but definitely a weak game on that end given the standard he sets for himself. Probably didn't help that Joey Crawford clearly has it in for him.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    This Indiana and Miami game is so good.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    That's usually the safe bet but I am really not liking George these days.
    I hate Paul George more then Lebron ahah Lebron is a 2-time NBA champ

Paul George acts like he's a HOF'er already

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    I'm definitely on the paul george is overrated band wagon. Seems like he got all the hype at the start of the season and hes been very lackluster since. I could argue kyle Lowry has had a better year than him.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    WoW Dion Waiters game winner vs Pistons

Cavs are a better team without Kyrie
    It looks like this may be true. Kyrie really isn't all that lol

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Nobody questions Hayes effort, but he clanked at least 5 point blank teardrops on offense, had a few turnovers and was getting torched by Sullinger and even out rebounded by Olynyk, of all people. I actually just tuned in the 2nd half, so he really must have sucked in the 1st.
    Hayes may be mediocre, but you don't have to make up shit about him. He clanked all 4 of his shots which is less than "at least 5" and had only 1 turnover (again less than "a few") when he wiped out Rondo on the illegal screen (how often is so little movement called?). He also had 3 blocks , which is 3 more than anyone else on the team, a steal and 3 offensive boards. Those teardrops were butt-ugly though.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Or maybe replace Casey and keep them?

Or screw it... Replace them all!
    LOL that works too

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    When in doubt, hate whichever team has lebron.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X