Counting on Rudy Gay, Q, and AG to beat Bargnani
    consmap wrote: View Post
    #AirGray

Never forget.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Yup I'm sure MU and his staff are gonna pick a solid guy in this years draft and we could sign some solid guys such as Xavier Henry, Trevor Ariza, Jordan Hill etc
    Either one of those guys would be GREAT. I hope Masai can pull something like that off.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    man i really hope we can get a Vet like Vince carter, Ray Allen or someoone like them so when Casey puts in vets they will actually be doing something
    LMAO right! It's about time we actually get a vet that isn't on a downward spiral and can actually play solid minutes. Then Casey's love for vets won't hurt us.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    man i really hope we can get a Vet like Vince carter, Ray Allen or someoone like them so when Casey puts in vets they will actually be doing something
    Yup Vince can definitely do better than Salmons in the same role

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    I wouldn't put Ray Allen up there. He can still hit 3s, but he's pretty much useless apart from that now.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I think we should trade both Tyler and Novak. I feel that could get us something decent. Casey doesn't know how to use either properly and he barely uses both so might as well get rid of them.
    Yup I'm sure MU and his staff are gonna pick a solid guy in this years draft and we could sign some solid guys such as Xavier Henry, Trevor Ariza, Jordan Hill etc

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I think we should trade both Tyler and Novak. I feel that could get us something decent. Casey doesn't know how to use either properly and he barely uses both so might as well get rid of them.
    Well we can just let psycho t walk, which I definitely dont like him either. Hopefully we could get a second round pick for Novak or just something at least and start over.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I think Sacramento can beat them. When Rudy, Isaiah and Cousins all play good at the same time they aren't that bad of a team. And New York plays NO defense so they should all play well. The only thing is Sac doesn't play defense either. So it's going to come down to who outscores who.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    #AirGray

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    He was effective on D (team D) and the glass though. I mostly thought it was ok because Amir was having a pretty off night (despite what the box score says)....

I was confused though. It's like he blamed JV for 2 of those 4th quarter Sullinger 3s....One where DeMar started rotating, then stopped mid-rotation (I was wondering wtf? DeMar's effort on D has just sunk to a whole new low the last couple of games), so JV was left too far too contest....and the other where Lowry and JV both had a hand up on the shot and Sullinger still hit it.
    To keep your sanity I suggest you just don't try to understand why Casey benches player because the answer is clear!
    Hayes is a Vet

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Priority #2 (after the Lowry re-signing) this off-season has to be strengthening the bench. At the very least that means replacing Salmons with a non-stiff

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X