X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_
    replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Who else feels Rondo is the most overrated player in the nba. He averages 10 and 9 in his career. Even greivas Vasquez averaged 13 and 9. I just feel the league should get off his dick.
    looool are you for real???

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Who else feels Rondo is the most overrated player in the nba. He averages 10 and 9 in his career. Even greivas Vasquez averaged 13 and 9. I just feel the league should get off his dick.
    I hate Rondo, but comparing him to Vasquez is just beyond ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Never put Rajon Rondo in the same sentence as Greasy Baskets/ General Grievas

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    yeah...was kind of worried about that happening when I heard a few of the Leafs stopped by the Raps practice the other day
    they brought there losing ways over to us
    we need a good dose of DeRozan to cure us
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Wed Mar 26, 2014, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    yeah...was kind of worried about that happening when I heard a few of the Leafs stopped by the Raps practice the other day

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    A little slip-up from the Raps' Twitter account.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    I'm actually feeling a real solid game coming from DD and Ross
    meh, just a feeling nothing else
    lets grab a W here and regain the 3rd seed

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    I'll just take the W anyway they can get it at this point.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Of course I'm not gonna be satisfied because I know they can be better then constantly losing to bad teams and coming out with no energy at all every single game!

Also our expectations were vastly different at the beginning of the year than it is now so you can bring that up as a valid point

So you don't think this team is frustrating?
    They constantly cruise for 3 quarters to only then turn it up in the 4th and hope to win and that is a bad recipe for the playoffs

Also I'm not bitching about anything these are merely facts of what the raptors always do
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    When ever i see your comments ur always crying and bitching, think of the bright side sometimes.

Your saying this team is Frustrating?
    This team is number 4 right now with a chance to finish 3rd at best and 5th at worst
    most people thought this team would have been lucky to finish 8th or 7th and now were battling for homecourt advantage

Man these Rators fans are never satisfied. I bet even if they get 48wins and break the record you will still be bitching about something
    Of course I'm not gonna be satisfied because I know they can be better then constantly losing to bad teams and coming out with no energy at all every single game!

Also our expectations were vastly different at the beginning of the year than it is now so you can bring that up as a valid point

So you don't think this team is frustrating?
    They constantly cruise for 3 quarters to only then turn it up in the 4th and hope to win and that is a bad recipe for the playoffs

Also I'm not bitching about anything these are merely facts of what the raptors always do

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    1)They consistently doing this.
    2) You don't think they will learn from this.

So why get mad bro.
    We will see if they learned anything from last night or the previous loss at Boston.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    When ever i see your comments ur always crying and bitching, think of the bright side sometimes.

Your saying this team is Frustrating?
    This team is number 4 right now with a chance to finish 3rd at best and 5th at worst
    most people thought this team would have been lucky to finish 8th or 7th and now were battling for homecourt advantage

Man these Rators fans are never satisfied. I bet even if they get 48wins and break the record you will still be bitching about something
    It's not the win total that matters. It is getting through the first round that matters. The concerns raised are valid. All signs at this time point to a quick first round exit. That is why so many fans are frustrated.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Because I know they can do better than this and I expect better than this. Also it just shocks me that we have something to play for and 3-6 seed is sooo close together but we come out with efforts like this tonight. It's almost like we don't give a fuck. Well I guess you're right. If they don't care to play hard for a least 40 minutes of a game then neither should I. It's just so hard to sit and watch them do these things time and time again and not get frustrated and annoyed.
    Out of our control right. If I care too much I'll have a stroke for real. They are who they are at this point. At least we don't get blown out I guess
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Mar 26, 2014, 02:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X