Raptors TV Playoff Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors TV Playoff Schedule

Does anyone have any idea what channel the Raptors playoff games will be on? Or will it be like the regular season, with games on any of the five different stations that carry games?

I assume TSN2 and SportsnetOne will be out of the running, but then again, with playoff hockey coverage to schedule around, you just never know.

Our best bet is for Raps to make it to the 2nd round, and we can start watching games on ABC

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I assume TSN2 and SportsnetOne will be out of the running, but then again, with playoff hockey coverage to schedule around, you just never know.

Our best bet is for Raps to make it to the 2nd round, and we can start watching games on ABC
      I hope you're right, I dont have SportsnetOne and TSN2!

Comment

Doesn't CBC cover the stanley cup playoffs tho?

I'm on Bell basic cable so I only have TSN.

Comment

Azor Ahai wrote: View Post
          You can always view on one of many web streaming links available.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post

CBC usually gets first rights on Canadian teams and then gets the game that TSN doesn't want. If the Raps are being shown on TSN I'm fairly certain it will be TSN2 as the Penguins, Blackhawks, and Capitals get the bigger draw.

Comment

Won't there be at least one of the raps first round games nationally televised in the u.s? Especially if they're against Brooklyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                Won't there be at least one of the raps first round games nationally televised in the u.s? Especially if they're against Brooklyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Thats true .. but if it works like the last time we were in the playoffs (I know thats a while ago) - the games will be on US network TV, but the only feed that we get is the local feed with local announcers.

I found this somewhat annoying, as its nice to hear what the national broadcasters have to say and how they call our games (plus Leo sucks).

Im guessing it will be the same thing this year .. a mix of TSN and SN (or TSN2/SN1)

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post

You can call up Bell (or go to your online account) and get the specialty sports package for one month for about $10.00 and then cancel if you want. Or, in other words, for half the price of a movie and box of popcorn you can enjoy full screen sports for a month, or even two if the Raps make it to the Finals :-)

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

So even with the leafs out of the playoffs, I still can't catch a raps game on cable in toronto...
                    AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

Comment

Should be TSN, they played playoff games last year but not a lot but since it's Toronto, they probably will play every game

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
                        Thats true .. but if it works like the last time we were in the playoffs (I know thats a while ago) - the games will be on US network TV, but the only feed that we get is the local feed with local announcers.

I found this somewhat annoying, as its nice to hear what the national broadcasters have to say and how they call our games (plus Leo sucks).

Im guessing it will be the same thing this year .. a mix of TSN and SN (or TSN2/SN1)
                        The only thing I'm wondering (and hoping for) is if we get BK we could get a Sunday matinee game on ABC, which I believe will be played on simulcast with legit ESPN commentators and halftime shows.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          You can always view on one of many web streaming links available.
                          I'm on basic cable and I watch all the Raptors game online. Best sites available are

http://www.drakulastream.eu/ (sometimes the website goes down) and http://www.gofirstrow.eu/

streams are generally good depending on which one you choose.

Comment

Does anyone have any idea what channel the Raptors playoff games will be on? Or will it be like the regular season, with games on any of the five different stations that carry games?
                            Love the username!! Valar Morghulis!!

Comment

All playoff games here if you are stuck.

http://goatd.net/

Comment

Working...
                              X