X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webfeat
    replied
    Raps76 wrote: View Post
    Why would GV want to leave with Lowry re-signing? He likes his current role, gets along with Lowry, and loves the city.
    GV wants to start.

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    VC would definitely be a much better choice than Butler imo..nothing to do with "bringing him back home" or w/e. I can see this happening actually.

Definitely not Kaman though, he is not a good defensive player and that's what the raptors need in a back up big. Someone with size, mobility and defense. Not that easy to find I guess.
    Last edited by BigCamB; Fri Mar 28, 2014, 11:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raps76
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    VC and Chris Kaman
    Signing Lowry will make GV leave I think so we should draft a PG

Why would GV want to leave with Lowry re-signing? He likes his current role, gets along with Lowry, and loves the city.

I think VC & Kaman would be good additions to the bench, honestly I'd rather have a more defensive center but I wouldn't complain if we ended up with Kaman.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    VC and Chris Kaman
    Signing Lowry will make GV leave I think so we should draft a PG

Leave a comment:

• chch166
    replied
    Kaman would also be a good back up center. But I'm fine with VC too coming back to Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• Raps76
    replied
    1) Sign VC for his farewell tour (2016 all star game & retirement ceremony. *Also to potentially lure KD)

2) Sign a good backup center.

Okafor is perfect but what will he cost and can he stay healthy?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    I was thinking carter over butler. And Chris walker in the second round should put us at that next level

Leave a comment:

• chch166
    started a topic 2nd Unit upgrade

2nd Unit upgrade

Any ideas on how to get a better bench? I though of Butler or Aminu at SF and Okafor for Center. Butler will help Ross become better and help with development. Okafor will also speed up Jonas's development
Working...
X