Over ambitious and crazy, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over ambitious and crazy, but...

I'm insane. Don't make much sense. This season has effed with me.

On that note, I could see the raptors going 2-1 this week with the slightest chance they could possibly sweep?

To me the biggest fear is obviously Miami, because it's Miami, in Miami and Lebron had a shite game, he doesn't have 2 shite games in a row. But Miami isn't as terrifying has they have been, they're 7-8 in March so if We ever had a chance to take one in Miami I'd have to guess this is it. Plus PPat might return so that's cool. Oh and Wade might be out (likely isn't) Oden for what it's worth is out and Ray Allen didn't practice. Hmmm. If we lose it'll be because we can't contain Lebron (likely) and Bosh makes Amir look like a biatch.

Houston: Howard and Beverly are out. So Lowry should dominate Lin, JV can handle Asik and Houston can't play defence, it's in Toronto, we're rested and Houston is playing the Nets on Tuesday night. So, maybe?

Pacers: I'm going to the game on Friday and they win when I go to games soooo, feel free to donate play off tickets to me. A real fan would. Also, Hibbert hinted at some issues in the pacers locker room hinting at some selfish dudes on the team?

Point is, as difficult as this week looks we're getting these 3 teams at pretty decent times (for us).

I know we're playing like crap, but we were playing like crap before we took OKC to double OT and salmons shit the bed, so I think they'll snap out of it this week.

Game on!
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Definitely an interesting series of games to for the team to show themselves and the world what kind of team will be playing for the city of Toronto in the post-season. 3 and O Baby!!!

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      I'm insane. Don't make much sense. This season has effed with me.

On that note, I could see the raptors going 2-1 this week with the slightest chance they could possibly sweep?

To me the biggest fear is obviously Miami, because it's Miami, in Miami and Lebron had a shite game, he doesn't have 2 shite games in a row. But Miami isn't as terrifying has they have been, they're 7-8 in March so if We ever had a chance to take one in Miami I'd have to guess this is it. Plus PPat might return so that's cool. Oh and Wade might be out (likely isn't) Oden for what it's worth is out and Ray Allen didn't practice. Hmmm. If we lose it'll be because we can't contain Lebron (likely) and Bosh makes Amir look like a biatch.

Houston: Howard and Beverly are out. So Lowry should dominate Lin, JV can handle Asik and Houston can't play defence, it's in Toronto, we're rested and Houston is playing the Nets on Tuesday night. So, maybe?

Pacers: I'm going to the game on Friday and they win when I go to games soooo, feel free to donate play off tickets to me. A real fan would. Also, Hibbert hinted at some issues in the pacers locker room hinting at some selfish dudes on the team?

Point is, as difficult as this week looks we're getting these 3 teams at pretty decent times (for us).

I know we're playing like crap, but we were playing like crap before we took OKC to double OT and salmons shit the bed, so I think they'll snap out of it this week.

Game on!
      You made some very good points. Hopefully Patterson coming back helps our defense and our overall play. Because since he got injured we have really fallen off.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

It's certainly a good time to be playing these teams in succession. 3-0 is certainly possible, but so is 0-3. I think we can take Houston if we play good D for the 48 minutes and I would love to beat the crap out of the Pacers.

Comment

One of the biggest things as well I think is the fact the Raptors, while they play down to lesser teams, always play bigger against better teams.

Comment

The optimist in me looks at their recent records and says, 'yeah, if there's every a time we're going to beat Miami and Indiana in the same week, it's this week.'

The pessimist in me can't help feeling that we're playing Miami and Indiana at exactly when they say, 'crap, the playoffs are right around the corner and we're just barely getting by, we need to pick it up and start beating the crap out of some teams.' And then Toronto becomes their getting-ready-for-the-playoffs statement game.

Comment

I feel like if we win today, we win all three but if we lose we lose all three
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Wade and Allen are out tonight and Chalmers is a game time decision. Definitely helps us.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  Wade and Allen are out tonight and Chalmers is a game time decision. Definitely helps us.
                  ...but not enough.
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Wade and Allen were out, but having the 3-Refs tipped it a bit in Miami's favor

Comment

Working...
                    X