X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Hahahha!

EDIT:

"Kyle Lowry was wincing as he got off, but working under his own power. He limped like Peg Leg. Asked if he was okay, Lowry ignored the question. Then he hopped up onto the bus."

"But from an early vantage, this one looks bad. We’re not advising panic, but we are advising strong medicinal remedies just in case."

"Here’s the thing about that: the body’s inflammatory response peaks 24 to 72 hours after an injury. If it’s swelling immediately, you’ve got a problem.
    "
    So pretty much we're fucked.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      So pretty much we're fucked.
      Why? If it's bone bruise in the knee then he'll be out for at least couple weeks to a month +.

By the way...

"MIAMI—In the lead-up to the game, Raptors coach Dwane Casey was asked a prophetic question by one of the Miami media.
      “I don’t mean to jinx you coach, but how has Toronto managed to stay so healthy this season?”"

Fuck the heat.

Link: http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...eat_kelly.html

Comment

Why? If it's bone bruise in the knee then he'll be out for at least couple weeks to a month +.

By the way...

"MIAMI—In the lead-up to the game, Raptors coach Dwane Casey was asked a prophetic question by one of the Miami media.
        “I don’t mean to jinx you coach, but how has Toronto managed to stay so healthy this season?”"

Fuck the heat.

that bastard. What kind of question is that? He expected Casey to give him a secret recipe or something. Jinxed us hardcore.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

By the way...

Fuck the heat.

He definitely jinx us!!!!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

AWWW
            He never got a tribute video because he was too busy making his own. Remember First Ink, Chris? Or how about when you were filming your "free agent experience" when you already knew you were going to Miami?

I can't believe the nerve of this guy. He didn't have the guts to tell he was gone like Melo did in Denver, so we could at least get some value from trading him, and now he complains he didn't get a tribute video?

Our tribute is that we didn't boo you bitch ass, Chris.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              He definitely jinx us!!!!

Comment

• Does anyone recall the last time the Raps beat a Lebron James team ?

The Raptors never get a bad night out of Lebron ?

Comment

• Comment

• A couple things from last night:

Refs were hilariously bad but i can't even blame them. The defense was SO bad and the offence was even worse. Instead of bitching about the refs why didn't they try getting the ball inside or you know, MAKING AN EFFORT TO GET TO THE LINE.

Demar got really exposed last night. That play where the time was running out and he tried to do something but ended up having it stolen by LBJ for a breakaway dunk was kind of a microcosm of why i don't think he's a top SG like many here do.

Every time Ross drives something positive happens. I'm not kidding. You can look at his boxscore and ask what i've been smoking but the fact is he almost always makes good decisions and even when he did try to get to the rack himself and miss one of the bigs was there to clean up, usually JV. Why? Because JV hustles for the offensive glass because big boy likes to eat and he knows when Demar's doing his deep 2 thing he's SOL. Easier to track and get a ball off a missed layup than a jumper. JV definitely needs to get more explosive and work on his conditioning but the teams gotta look to get him more involved, especially at the end of games.

Last night was as infuriating a game as i can remember and doesn't give me any kind of optimism for the team making any noise in the playoffs.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      A couple things from last night:

Refs were hilariously bad but i can't even blame them. The defense was SO bad and the offence was even worse. Instead of bitching about the refs why didn't they try getting the ball inside or you know, MAKING AN EFFORT TO GET TO THE LINE.

Demar got really exposed last night. That play where the time was running out and he tried to do something but ended up having it stolen by LBJ for a breakaway dunk was kind of a microcosm of why i don't think he's a top SG like many here do.

Every time Ross drives something positive happens. I'm not kidding. You can look at his boxscore and ask what i've been smoking but the fact is he almost always makes good decisions and even when he did try to get to the rack himself and miss one of the bigs was there to clean up, usually JV. Why? Because JV hustles for the offensive glass because big boy likes to eat and he knows when Demar's doing his deep 2 thing he's SOL. Easier to track and get a ball off a missed layup than a jumper. JV definitely needs to get more explosive and work on his conditioning but the teams gotta look to get him more involved, especially at the end of games.

Last night was as infuriating a game as i can remember and doesn't give me any kind of optimism for the team making any noise in the playoffs.
                      DD played really well for a little over half the game.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Until Lowry went out and then he was expooooooosed
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          If the raptors somehow manage to play Miami in this year's playoffs I'm not even watching because we' re too soft to even make an interesting game out of it.....
                          That should make the in-game threads a lot easier to read unless GLF steps up his game.
                          Last edited by Puffer; Tue Apr 1, 2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            That should make the in-game threads a lot easier to read unless GLF steps up his game.
                            ^^^^^This!!!!!
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I'm honestly curious as to how closely anyone's watching actual live game footage if they're reading/commenting on game threads instead.

Comment

• It drives me fucking nuts. Amir, Jonas both can score inside, and where was the freaking Psycho T? This team needs scraper's energy.

Comment

Working...
                                X