I think we are 14-12 after the Gay trade against +.500 teams

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Toronto 14-22 against .500 teams
        Chicago 15-20
        Brooklyn 16-18
        Wizards 12-21
        Bobcats 14-24
        Everyone knows that the East sucks, you don't need to pull up more stats.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
          Everyone knows that the East sucks, you don't need to pull up more stats.
          I liked it actually. Everyone says the raptors suck against good teams, like it will doom them come playoff time, yet these stats indicate all 5 teams are somewhat similar in that regard.
          I still think it will be an absolute slugfest in the first round.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
            I liked it actually. Everyone says the raptors suck against good teams, like it will doom them come playoff time, yet these stats indicate all 5 teams are somewhat similar in that regard.
            I still think it will be an absolute slugfest in the first round.
            Thats why we need home court !

That match ups really don't matter to me Charlotte, Washington, Brooklyn are relatively the same to me
            If we have home court we have a better chance to advance

And If it comes down to game 7 we definitely need to be playing in front of the ACC crowd
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Thats why we need home court !

That match ups really don't matter to me Charlotte, Washington, Brooklyn are relatively the same to me
              If we have home court we have a better chance to advance

And If it comes down to game 7 we definitely need to be playing in front of the ACC crowd
              Definitely, although 3rd seed and vs Washington is definitely my #1 goal. I would slightly favour the raptors against them.

Charlotte would be okish, but I doubt we get them anyway. I would predict a tough 6-7 game series If they managed to get up to 6th and the Raptors hung onto third somehow. If we got them I'd actually be relieved, regardless of their record agaisnt the raptors. They're not a big market with stars like Brooklyn or Chicago, so I wouldn't get stressed out about them getting all the calls etc.
              Brooklyn my least ideal, they're playing really nice basketball right now, their chemistry has really gone through the roof and and I dunno if we can slow them down. Hopefully if KG comes back he fucks that up and is as invisible on both ends as he was earlier in the year. Chicago at least can be absolutely dire on offense so I think I'd rather them, although preferably neither

Comment

yah that great brooklyn team that just got blown out by 30 to the knicks

Comment

Yep, that's them. Such an awful team, it'll be so easy to take them out.

Comment

bigcamb wrote: View Post
                    yep, that's them. Such an awful team, it'll be so easy to take them out.
                    lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Nets with KG and AK47 are going to be a very tough matchup. KG made his first playoffs when Val was five years old.

On the bright side, Kidd is a terrible coach, regardless of winning Coach of the Month twice.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Nets with KG and AK47 are going to be a very tough matchup. KG made his first playoffs when Val was five years old.

On the bright side, Kidd is a terrible coach, regardless of winning Coach of the Month twice.
                        This does not scare me. The nets don't scare me.
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

http://beta.thescore.com/news/470842

T Ross and derozan makes the 10 most exciting playoff debuts.

Oh and a diss on drake too

Comment

playoffs? playoff? ... I just hope we can win a game!

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                              playoffs? playoff? ... I just hope we can win a game!
                              We haven't lost 4 consecutive games all season. Would hate to start in the playoffs....

Comment

I was just quoting this
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Comment

Working...
                                X