Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game 66 of 82: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans, Friday March 8th, 8 PM Eastern on Sportsnet ONE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scraptor wrote: View Post

    We are going to go crazy trying to interpret every little gesture as a signal of Kawhi's long term future.

    It is going to come down to four big picture things, and I have no idea how Kawhi ranks or weights these things:

    1. Winning situation - if we make it to the Finals vs if we stumble

    2. Money - we can offer more guaranteed $ than anyone

    3. Weather

    4. Family

    If the last two weigh more than the first two there's nothing we can do. Just enjoy some great basketball while it's here.

    The way he whipped his arm off his shoulder, Id be dissecting it just the same if any player had done it. It was far from a normal moment.

    Comment


    • Oh boy. McCaw getting the start.

      Comment


      • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

        The way he whipped his arm off his shoulder, Id be dissecting it just the same if any player had done it. It was far from a normal moment.
        Interesting that Ibaka kept putting it back up there.

        Comment


        • does anyone have a video of this Kawhi moment?

          Comment


          • People, get a grip. Kawhi loves Serge.


            The key to keeping kawhi in toronto is officially serge ibaka:

            https://twitter.com/yahoocasports/st...035360768?s=21

            Comment


            • Zainab wrote: View Post
              does anyone have a video of this Kawhi moment?
              The real question is... CAN YOU HEAR US?

              Comment


              • Zainab wrote: View Post
                does anyone have a video of this Kawhi moment?

                Comment


                • golden wrote: View Post
                  People, get a grip. Kawhi loves Serge.


                  The key to keeping kawhi in toronto is officially serge ibaka:

                  https://twitter.com/yahoocasports/st...035360768?s=21
                  Yeah, the vibe I get is Kawhi likes this locker room (Serge included), much, much more than the Spurs'. He's laughing more, more at at ease, more comfortable with his role on and off-court. Serge is just a little too friendly with the body language sometimes, so to me this looks more like a buddy/cousin/brother saying 'hey knock it off I'm trying to watch the game here' type of thing. Maybe be even some kind of inside joke/teasing, who knows. At the end of the day what Kawhi appreciates are guys that wanna win and are fierce competitors (on both ends of the floor) like he is. If he feels he's got a group he can rely on to go to battle with, he stay.

                  Comment


                  • inthepaint wrote: View Post

                    Yeah, the vibe I get is Kawhi likes this locker room (Serge included), much, much more than the Spurs'. He's laughing more, more at at ease, more comfortable with his role on and off-court. Serge is just a little too friendly with the body language sometimes, so to me this looks more like a buddy/cousin/brother saying 'hey knock it off I'm trying to watch the game here' type of thing. Maybe be even some kind of inside joke/teasing, who knows. At the end of the day what Kawhi appreciates are guys that wanna win and are fierce competitors (on both ends of the floor) like he is. If he feels he's got a group he can rely on to go to battle with, he stay.
                    Not everybody wants a guy to put his arm around them. I hated teammates with no personal space. Don't touch me.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X