Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 66 of 82: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans, Friday March 8th, 8 PM Eastern on Sportsnet ONE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    watching bucks vs indy. Thad young might be the best Giannis defender in the league
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • #62
      bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      watching bucks vs indy. Thad young might be the best Giannis defender in the league
      Thad Young is legit.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • #63
        bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        watching bucks vs indy. Thad young might be the best Giannis defender in the league
        He was superb defending Lebron in the playoffs last year. He good.

        Comment


        • #64
          Pacers still lots by a ton to Giannis, the best player in the league

          Comment


          • #65
            https://twitter.com/brkicks/status/1103503023047884800
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • #66
              So he wears those then says this - http://www.espn.com.au/nba/story/_/i...ay-22nd-season
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

              Comment


              • #67
                GSW signed Andrew Bogut to a 1 year deal for C insurance off the bench. That team is s-t-a-c-k-e-d

                Comment


                • #68
                  G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  GSW signed Andrew Bogut to a 1 year deal for C insurance off the bench. That team is s-t-a-c-k-e-d
                  I guess Boogie Cousins doesn’t make them as unbeatable as initially thought.
                  And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

                    I guess Boogie Cousins doesn’t make them as unbeatable as initially thought.
                    Well they said they brought him in for insurance purposes. I actually thought that team was beatable but they seem to not be taking any chances at all.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Andrew Bogut sucks. He's played 50 NBA games in the last 3 years and will just be there to hand out Gatorade and be the team racist.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

                        I guess Boogie Cousins doesn’t make them as unbeatable as initially thought.
                        Too many cooks in the kitchen. High usage players mess up chemistry on offense and usually don't play great defense. Boogie off the bench as 6th man probably does make them unbeatable. But could his ego handle that?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I've seen a few people wish to go back to the classic "20 posts per page". I found it where you can customize your posts per page. Click on your name > User Settings > Account

                          We're all in this together people
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I've seen a few people wish to go back to the classic "20 posts per page". I found it where you can customize your posts per page. Click on your name > User Settings > Account

                            We're all in this together people
                            I miss being able to see who liked the posts and the bigger avatars, but It's getting better - the background is not blinding white anymore, the font is bigger. There's hope.
                            2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              According to Zach Lowes 10 things today, while Randle is having a breakout offensive year, there is this:
                              Randle hasn't fared much better protecting the rim. He is 451st among 494 players in the defense-only version of ESPN's real plus-minus -- a stat that often makes big men appear better than they are (hi, DeAndre Jordan.) He is dead last among centers.
                              Eat early and often inside! He's their only scoring threat tonight
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                According to Zach Lowes 10 things today, while Randle is having a breakout offensive year, there is this:

                                Eat early and often inside! He's their only scoring threat tonight
                                Is Davis taking the night off? I think he had like 20 rebounds the last time we played them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X