Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 66 of 82: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans, Friday March 8th, 8 PM Eastern on Sportsnet ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post
    We know how Delon plays under pressure.
    To be fair, he performed quite well in the playoffs actually ...

Comment

Lol he was GARBAGE when he played here. That's why he was the 11th man.

He was supposed to be Lowry's backup last year but he was so bad that an undrafted PG completely passed him in the depth chart.

It's EASY to talk shit and play well when you're playing for a bad team that is not going anywhere like Memphis. No pressure. We know how Delon plays under pressure. Good riddance.
      Wright had at least one good game under pressure - Game 5 vs. the Wiz last year, after we started choking and let them tie up the series. That was pretty big.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

To be fair, he performed quite well in the playoffs actually ...
        Disagree.

You know you're bad when Norman Powell has more playoff moments than you.

Anyways, glad Wrong is gone.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think it's just shows players frustration with Nurse's line ups. I have no problems with Delon's comments. You gotta have that mindset if you want to stay in a league. Reason Raps traded him was because of money issue and not talent issue.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            I think it's just shows players frustration with Nurse's line ups. I have no problems with Delon's comments. You gotta have that mindset if you want to stay in a league. Reason Raps traded him was because of money issue and not talent issue.
            i can see where his frustration comes from. Its was a contract year for him and usually coaches will give a guy a chance to increase his value before free agency. He never really got that chance here, a guy espically one who was drafted and groomed here i think deserves a chance to show his game. The fact that we had his RFA rights and could match any offer might have made him and agent second guess what our goals were for keeping his value low. The only reason we would have not to trade him was if we would be able to resign him on the cheap this offseason. The move to memphis benifits delon the most out of the 3 shipped out. Way better for his carrer and i can understand his frustration watching norm and FVV get paid then get playing time over him when he was performing better
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Disagree.

You know you're bad when Norman Powell has more playoff moments than you.

Anyways, glad Wrong is gone.
              Norm is Mr. April tho. Saved us in two first round series. Lots of NBA players wont have the type of playoff performances norm already has

Comment

I'm under load management for this upcoming game. Hope its a win though.

I want Gasol to start because Lowry seems to much happier and better with him for whatever reason.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Norm is Mr. April tho. Saved us in two first round series. Lots of NBA players wont have the type of playoff performances norm already has
                  Yeah but in last playoffs he was out of rotation and Wright was. Let's just call what it is. Powell had a couple of emotional hype playoffs games and got overrated.

Comment

Yeah but in last playoffs he was out of rotation and Wright was. Let's just call what it is. Powell had a couple of emotional hype playoffs games and got overrated.
                    ya not advocating Powell being playoff P. just pointing out the argument that since Powell had more playoff performance then Delon he automatically a better player. those performance defiantly overhyped him. Powell however will be showing that steal and dunk vs the Pacers to his grandkids and they think we was the GOAT

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      ya not advocating Powell being playoff P. just pointing out the argument that since Powell had more playoff performance then Delon he automatically a better player. those performance defiantly overhyped him. Powell however will be showing that steal and dunk vs the Pacers to his grandkids and they think we was the GOAT
                      LOL it's like Biyombo situation. He's still a god to many fans

Comment

Boy am I getting old. Couldn’t figure out how to post with the new format. iPad asked me to log in with my fingerprint. Gave it my print and then wondered why I couldn’t post. Finally saw at the top of the pay that I wasn’t logged in. Observers can’t post on this sight. I’m back with my few observances.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                          Boy am I getting old. Couldn’t figure out how to post with the new format. iPad asked me to log in with my fingerprint. Gave it my print and then wondered why I couldn’t post. Finally saw at the top of the pay that I wasn’t logged in. Observers can’t post on this sight. I’m back with my few observances.
                          RR now has your fingerprint.. Big mistake

Comment

LOL it's like Biyombo situation. He's still a god to many fans
                            Apparently the story's come out that the Cavs players partied too hard during that ECF series and that's why the Raps even took those 2 games in Toronto. Biyombo owes Kevin Love and JR Smith at least $50M of that salary he got.

Comment

I've stayed away from RR for the most part the last couple days, mainly because I've been busy but also because I assume there's been a hell of a lot of negativity swirling around and I don't want to engage with that right now.

So, now that there's been some time to decompress after the Houston game...is everyone chill? My feelings for the playoffs haven't really changed, but I would hazard to guess that's not the case for everyone
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Apparently the story's come out that the Cavs players partied too hard during that ECF series and that's why the Raps even took those 2 games in Toronto. Biyombo owes Kevin Love and JR Smith at least $50M of that salary he got.

This was worth about 5 million. One of the greatest blocks of all time raptors history. Refs had to ruin in with a B.S foul

Comment

Working...
                                X