Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 66 of 82: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans, Friday March 8th, 8 PM Eastern on Sportsnet ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like jlin again

Comment

• Suddenly 3s

Comment

• i tried going on realgm but felt kinda like a random between 12123423 people and like the million fan bases and then the raptors board had toooo many weirdos and i was like OKKKUUUURRRR dis aint my kind

Comment

• Pile it onnn
          OG is our king

Comment

• Double-Doubles for everybody
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              I like jlin again
              I liked that you like jlin again.

Comment

• Great effort from the Pels tonight. Especially when you consider that they have 1 starter level player on their team.

Comment

• JLin has hit 2 3's and even Kyle OMG makes a 3. Were winning!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I liked that you like jlin again.
                    I liked that you liked that he liked Jlin again

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• And what have we been saying for months now. Keep one or two of Kyle,Pascal, or Kawhi in the game at all times and look what happens. If he did this against Houston and actually started Gasol maybe we would have won. Also if we were a top 5 defensive team we would blow teams out way more often. Not even top 5, top 10 would even be good enough. I think we are probably middle of the pack right now which shouldn't be
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I liked that you liked that he liked Jlin again
                        This could get like the AGO infinity mirrors unless they fix dis shit

Comment

• Kyles transition 3 seems to have turned a corner in the 2nd half....
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            And what have we been saying for months now. Keep one or two of Kyle,Pascal, or Kawhi in the game at all times and look what happens. If he did this against Houston and actually started Gasol maybe we would have won. Also if we were a top 5 defensive team we would blow teams out way more often. Not even top 5, top 10 would even be good enough. I think we are probably middle of the pack right now which shouldn't be
                            They are 7tth defensively.... easy Tiguan.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• FVV with the nice suit, looks like he's ready for church!

Comment

• Bad news zainab.... Raps win big when you get ostricized..... sooooooo

Trend. Set.

Comment

Working...
                                X