Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 66 of 82: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans, Friday March 8th, 8 PM Eastern on Sportsnet ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post

lol well at least we blew them out. Cause we have been struggling to do that all season
    No AD no Holiday I don’t think it counts. Holiday owns Lowry

Comment

• Sixers 3/26 from the 3 in a loss to the Rockets tonight

Comment

• We have a nice win and the people on the main website can only complain about Gasol and JV.

Comment

• Just watched the Raps highlights with Paul idiot Pierce, Jalen Rose on ESPN
          Not a single word about the game during the highlights, talked nonsense right through them lol

Comment

• JV went off today. It's been a good night.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
              We have a nice win and the people on the main website can only complain about Gasol and JV.
              have the people on the main site heard about the legendary zaniab?
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

have the people on the main site heard about the legendary zaniab?
                I don't even know what that is. Whats with the zaniab comments?

Comment

• On NBA.com if you do defensive rating we are 8th. But same shit, much better than I thought.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Missed the game but looks like Lin played well. Happy for him.

Comment

• Serge with 2 games in a row with 5 blocks and lots of altered shots. Has also improved as rebounder this this year, averaging over 8 boards per game, which only happened once in his previous 9 seasons (when he averaged 33min/game instead of the the 28min he's averaging this season).

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post

I don't even know what that is. Whats with the zaniab comments?
                        I don't even know what the main site is. This is the main site.

Or at least it was...

Comment

• Raptors put a half heated effort on defense for the first half. Second half they played tougher. Towards the end of Kawhi's 3Q jog, he was pooped. You can see it in his shot, very flat, short. He should play more for simply game speed conditioning reasons.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                            Serge with 2 games in a row with 5 blocks and lots of altered shots. Has also improved as rebounder this this year, averaging over 8 boards per game, which only happened once in his previous 9 seasons (when he averaged 33min/game instead of the the 28min he's averaging this season).
                            i dont think its a coincidence that his # rebounds coincides with his 3 point attempts. the less 3's he takes, the more offensive rebounds he can get.

Comment

• Don't know how to embed tweets , but here's Kawhi (via Ryan Wolstat tweet):

"I told them today we were playing soft early, we were letting the ball bounce two or three times before someone got a rebound and by me saying that I have to show them a tougher game ... That’s what I try to do, lead by example."

Translation: He stay.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                                Don't know how to embed tweets , but here's Kawhi (via Ryan Wolstat tweet):

"I told them today we were playing soft early, we were letting the ball bounce two or three times before someone got a rebound and by me saying that I have to show them a tougher game ... That’s what I try to do, lead by example."

Translation: He stay.
                                Yeah, that was driving me nuts early. That one rebound coming towards Serge that he made no attempt to come to and a Pelican gobbled it up like so many fish.... (is that the only good reason to name a basketball franchise the fucking Pelicans??)

Seriously though - if I were any other player on the team I’d have been PISSED. (....That clip of Kawhi ripping Serge’s arm off his shoulder on the sideline a couple games ago or whatever kind of gave me chills... that was not a happy look of chemistry. That was “get the eff off of me.”)

Hopefully this is the beginning of Kawhi exerting some leadership and putting his stamp on the culture of this team insofar as their play on the court. They really played down to their competition in an unacceptable way in the first half. Glad to hear him stepping up verbally. I believe this man is here to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X