X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Machine wrote: View Post
    So I met Arash Madani at a hole in the wall pub last night and asked him what he thought about the raptors. He seemed almost offended that I asked and was like "what, do you expect Kawhi and Lowry to perform in the playoffs?" I was like uhh have you seen Kawhi in the playoffs before? And he started going off about the load management and how he will not play hard for this team and is just waiting to leave. The guy was clearly way out of touch with what is going on with the raps. I was honestly kind of shocked to hear his attitude coming from someone whose profession it is to cover sports in Toronto.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Don't answer if there's a knock at your door ....

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    So I met Arash Madani at a hole in the wall pub last night and asked him what he thought about the raptors. He seemed almost offended that I asked and was like "what, do you expect Kawhi and Lowry to perform in the playoffs?" I was like uhh have you seen Kawhi in the playoffs before? And he started going off about the load management and how he will not play hard for this team and is just waiting to leave. The guy was clearly way out of touch with what is going on with the raps. I was honestly kind of shocked to hear his attitude coming from someone whose profession it is to cover sports in Toronto.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Miami is coming in on a 4 game win streak. Toronto just clinched a playoff spot and have travelled to South Beach for an in game practise. Tomorrow’s game should be another load management game for more players. Let the 2nd unit get some in game practise.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Like Detroit, the Heat are fighting for a play-off spot. This will be a good play-off atmosphere type game where having Kawhi in the line-up would push this team to be better. If Kawhi plays Monday against Cavs (I suspect he will not), but if he does, I seriously question the logic of sitting him against competitive teams like Detroit and Miami, that would push the Raptors to become better vs playing against inferior teams (NO, CLE) out of the playoffs where the Raptor team MO this year is to play to the level of the competition. smh
    Last edited by Zak24gege; Sun Mar 10, 2019, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Proud to be post #2.

Leave a comment:

• Game 67 of 82: The Toronto Raptors @ Miami Heat, 3:30 PM Eastern, Sportsnet

The 47-19 2nd seed Raptors visit the 8th seed 31-34 Miami Heat. The Heat have rattled off 5 of 6 wins which began with a Dwyane Wade miracle winner over Golden State. They will be a hungry bunch, eager to get that 8th seed and are holding off Orlando and Charlotte just behind them.

OUT: Fred Van Vleet, Toronto (thumb), Kawhi Leonard, Toronto (load management)

Your starting lineups guess:
    Kyle Lowry -- Josh Richardson
    Danny Green -- Dion Waiters
    OG Anunoby -- Justice Wiinslow
    Pascal Siakam -- Kelly Olynyk
    Marc Gasol -- Bam Adebayo

Our Snickers Key Matchup (SNICKKAS!!):

P Skills

VS

Kelly "Eh" Olynyk

Two young, energy forwards. One gives his all for Team Canada, the other gives his all for Canada's team.

Should be a good game!
Working...
X