Game 67 of 82: The Toronto Raptors @ Miami Heat, 3:30 PM Eastern, Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Dog days of the season or frustration with the new forum? This is the 12th post (not 12th page, 12th post) less than 3 hours before game time.
    I'm on load management like Kawhi. Its pretty boring, but the Raptors probably don't care about this game.

The Indy/Philly would be more interesting anyways.

Comment

Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

I'm on load management like Kawhi. Its pretty boring, but the Raptors probably don't care about this game.

The Indy/Philly would be more interesting anyways.
      Its interesting because of how it affects the Raps...

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Dog days of the season or frustration with the new forum? This is the 12th post (not 12th page, 12th post) less than 3 hours before game time.
        A little of the dog days maybe but the new format is also really hard to get used to.

Every time I click here my brain says nope and I go elsewhere.

Comment

Had a great load management last night.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ibaka starting today

and...as you all guessed. McCaw is starting as well
            Last edited by Jclaw; Sun Mar 10, 2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Ibaka starting today
              Patrick McCaw starting for LM (load management) Leonard.

Comment

I want to see Miller play, I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him every time he’s on the floor
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                  Like Detroit, the Heat are fighting for a play-off spot. This will be a good play-off atmosphere type game where having Kawhi in the line-up would push this team to be better. If Kawhi plays Monday against Cavs (I suspect he will not), but if he does, I seriously question the logic of sitting him against competitive teams like Detroit and Miami, that would push the Raptors to become better vs playing against inferior teams (NO, CLE) out of the playoffs where the Raptor team MO this year is to play to the level of the competition. smh
                  Is any one else concerned about the games selected for load management? In addition to above, during the 3Q against NO Kawhi looked gassed, he missed his last 4 shots (all seemed flat, short) and after being fouled he was bent over at ft line grabbing his shorts... Maybe I'm just overly concerned with wanting to see this collection of talented players getting more opportunity to gel...Time will tell.

Comment

At this point... I don't know. I had bought into the idea that post all-star break, the team was going to get serious, really buckle down and iron out all the kinks. Now it feels like they're just in limbo waiting for FVV to come back. And who knows, at that point they might say, 'we're good enough to just use the first round of the playoffs as our warmup'. Seems like they're worse procrastinators than I am. Maybe there's lots going on behind the scenes that as fans we can't see or appreciate... I'm going to tell myself that and hope that it's true.

Comment

interesting choice to go with mccaw. I like his d well see how he fits with the starters. Ibaka pascal Danny mccaw and kyle can be a pretty deadly defensive unit.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        interesting choice to go with mccaw. I like his d well see how he fits with the starters. Ibaka pascal Danny mccaw and kyle can be a pretty deadly defensive unit.
                        Isn't OG the obvious replacement for Kawhi?

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          I want to see Miller play, I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him every time he’s on the floor
                          ya I like him to wouldn't mind seeing him with Lowry lin og and marc as the 2nd unit tn

Comment

Isn't OG the obvious replacement for Kawhi?
                            maybe but then who plays back up PF?

Comment

Is any one else concerned about the games selected for load management?
                              The one thing that occurs to me about the games selected is that maybe they're intentionally avoiding playing him against potential first-round opponents... Orlando, Detroit, Miami, making it as hard to scout him as possible. I don't think we should be caring about any sort of mind-games for the first round, but I could also see some logic in that. If they rest him during the upcoming Detroit game, then I'd say they're most likely doing that.

Comment

Pascal usually has a big game when kawhi is out. I expect 30 pts from spicy p

Comment

Working...
                                X