Game 67 of 82: The Toronto Raptors @ Miami Heat, 3:30 PM Eastern, Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Has Boucher ever hit that 3-ball. Look at Miller make one.
    He hit a lot earlier on. Less so lately.

Comment

• Great road win
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Nurse was already walking off the floor with 10 secs left in the game
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 21 3's. Bottle that sh*t up.

Comment

• That dunk by Jones was awesome.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

He hit a lot earlier on. Less so lately.
              It's been a while then?

Comment

• Good win, great shooting. On to CLEV.

Comment

• So.. the biggest unanswered question from today... can Zainab see others' posts yet?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                    That dunk by Jones was awesome.
                    Back to back raptors game on a sunday afternoon. raptors west looking good right now
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Nice win. Now off to windy cold Celveland, let's see if Kawhi plays (I think he will), how he plays and how much he plays. Anyone see if he was in the arena today or did he stay by the hotel pool?

Comment

• Have to give the Raptors credit. Early start in Miami with some time off between games.. really though this was going to be ugly. Raptors were engaged through out. Thought having McCaw play with the starters was a solid move.. His defense/energy I'm sure helped them get going early.

Kyle seems to have gotten his 3 point shot back.. Just has his mojo back and that's great to see with only a few weeks left in the season. I liked that Lin was looking for his shot. He needs to be a bit greedy. That bit of over confidence is what made Linsansity so good back in the day. OG was subtly great again today. Miami didn't have many answers for Siakam which bodes well if we play them in the playoffs.

Gasol made some nice hockey assists. I like that one block he had in the paint that kind of came from no where. Whenever he shoots I expect him to miss though. It's like how I feel when Ibaka takes a 3. Marc's leadership is keeping me optimistic. But I do miss having JV around. Whiteside wouldn't have had as much of an easy time around the rim with JV there.

The refereeing was pretty shoddy. That 3pt foul call on Green was garbage. And then the "foul" with the T on Lowry was pathetic. Good thing another ref was awake to see that "charge" call on Lowry get over turned. Those plays could have cost us the game if we didn't shoot so well from 3.

Comment

• NBA TV running a show call "Finding Giannis"
                          "Following the journey of Giannis Antetokounmpo from his youth in Athens Greece to the NBA"

Man, the Bucks are gonna be a hard out in the playoffs with the full might of the NBA behind them.....

Comment

• Great game. Great shooting. But I'm gonna play the role of negative guy and find a couple concerns in keons 3 thoughts

1. Lowrys minutes. Hes playing great lately, but without garbage time, he was flirting with 40 minutes again, which is just..too many. Find another ball handler until fred is back or play Lowry and lin together less, but theres no point riding him into the ground with 2nd all but clinched. Hes going to be CRUCIAL.

2. Really starting to worry about gasols offense. He had a pretty good game otherwise, and his IQ is evident, but he ranked 9th in points on the raptors today with 6 pts out of the 125. We gotta figure out a way to get this guy going, he looks nothing like Memphis Gasol.

3. These are the dog days of our lives. Stay healthy, get a solid rotation, and let's get to April pleeeeeease

bonus thought: figuring out how to get Pascal and Kyle playing like all nba WHEN KAWHI PLAYS is the final key to unlocking our destiny
                            Last edited by KeonClark; Sun Mar 10, 2019, 07:44 PM.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Great game. Great shooting. But I'm gonna play the role of negative guy and find a couple concerns in keons 3 thoughts

1. Lowrys minutes. Hes playing great lately, but without garbage time, he was flirting with 40 minutes again, which is just..too many. Find another ball handler until fred is back or play Lowry and lin together less, but theres no point riding him into the ground with 2nd all but clinched. Hes going to be CRUCIAL.

2. Really starting to worry about gasols offense. He had a pretty good game otherwise, and his IQ is evident, but he ranked 9th in points on the raptors today with 6 pts out of the 125. We gotta figure out a way to get this guy going, he looks nothing like Memphis Gasol.

3. These are the dog days of our lives. Stay healthy, get a solid rotation, and let's get to April pleeeeeease

bonus thought: figuring out how to get Pascal and Kyle playing like all nba WHEN KAWHI PLAYS is the final key to unlocking our destiny
                              Gasol seems to be trying to make amazing passes too much rather than looking to get his own now and again. As a result, he's been throwing the ball away a bit (saw it again today) like Kyle was with historic too-many skip paases

Comment

• "Good weather. The body was warm. It definitely helps," Lowry said.
                                SHUT UP KYLE .... Kawhi might be listening

Comment

Working...
                                X