• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzz
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Ibaka starting today
    Patrick McCaw starting for LM (load management) Leonard.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Ibaka starting today

and...as you all guessed. McCaw is starting as well
    Last edited by Jclaw; Sun Mar 10, 2019, 03:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Had a great load management last night.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Dog days of the season or frustration with the new forum? This is the 12th post (not 12th page, 12th post) less than 3 hours before game time.
    A little of the dog days maybe but the new format is also really hard to get used to.

Every time I click here my brain says nope and I go elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

I'm on load management like Kawhi. Its pretty boring, but the Raptors probably don't care about this game.

The Indy/Philly would be more interesting anyways.
    Its interesting because of how it affects the Raps...

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Dog days of the season or frustration with the new forum? This is the 12th post (not 12th page, 12th post) less than 3 hours before game time.
    I'm on load management like Kawhi. Its pretty boring, but the Raptors probably don't care about this game.

The Indy/Philly would be more interesting anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    I don't watch hockey or read about it. Does the Toronto media do a better job in the NHL comparied to NBA?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Machine wrote: View Post
    So I met Arash Madani at a hole in the wall pub last night and asked him what he thought about the raptors. He seemed almost offended that I asked and was like "what, do you expect Kawhi and Lowry to perform in the playoffs?" I was like uhh have you seen Kawhi in the playoffs before? And he started going off about the load management and how he will not play hard for this team and is just waiting to leave. The guy was clearly way out of touch with what is going on with the raps. I was honestly kind of shocked to hear his attitude coming from someone whose profession it is to cover sports in Toronto.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Toronto sports reporters are pretty lame, tbh. I remember it took like 5 months before a reporter asked Lowry the most obvious question: what is your relationship with Masai Ujiri like these day? And predictably, it wasn't a Toronto sports reporter - it was Rachel Nichols of ESPN. Same thing with load management. You are a professional sports reporter.... you are in a privileged position to get the right answers. Just directly ask Kawhi the obvious question(s): are you healthy enough to play every game and would you play if it were your choice alone?

Instead, all we get are these weak-ass, bitching and moaning whiny comments and articles from so-called professionals who have privileged access and who are supposedly highly trained in the art of asking questions and getting to the essence of the issues at hand.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/EGqzX5LV6L">pic.twitter.com/EGqzX5LV6L</a></p>&mdash; William Lou (@william_lou) <a href="https://twitter.com/william_lou/status/1104784128589942784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Just checking to see if the time stamp has changed or if it is correct for the first time in 6 months.
    Edit :It works unlike Kawhi every other game.
    Last edited by Gonzz; Sun Mar 10, 2019, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Glad OG's play has been coming around. Really hope he does get a lot of run with the starters today.

Not a crazy question: should the Lakers trade Lebron?

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Could be a first round opponent here. Vegas only favouring us by 1pt today. On the road without Kawhi but that seems disrespectful.

Dragic should be back. Wade is still good. They play tough defense. Hopefully we grind out a victory. Bench will be key. Need to see Lin hit some big 3's again.
    ..Then we're screwed... j/k but it will be curious to see if they go back to all bench without Leonard or if they try to anchor the bench with 1 or 2 of Lowry/Green/Siakam/Gasol on the in between lineups

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Might be late to the party on this announcement but it seems Ingram has blood clots and will be out the rest of the year. Man I hope his career isn't going to end shortly like Bosh's did. Maybe the situation isn't the same as Bosh's case.. but that still really sucks.

With LA when it rains it pours. Those guys are so unlucky. Without Ingram healthy they lose another potential trade chip in an Anthony Davis trade.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Could be a first round opponent here. Vegas only favouring us by 1pt today. On the road without Kawhi but that seems disrespectful.

Dragic should be back. Wade is still good. They play tough defense. Hopefully we grind out a victory. Bench will be key. Need to see Lin hit some big 3's again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X