MACK11 wrote: View Post
    STOP it GLF tonight we celebrate!!!
    Nets lost we won!!!!
    LOL alright. WOOO WE WON!

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    No I just want to know. I think constantly losing big leads is something to get a bit alarmed by but I guess that's just me. Like teams make runs but you can't let them go on such a big run. And if this was just the first time then fine but we've done it a few times this season. We just find a way to pull it out.
    STOP it GLF tonight we celebrate!!!
    Nets lost we won!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Lol, GLF, now you're looking to get RETROACTIVELY alarmed? You crack me up homeslice.
    No I just want to know. I think constantly losing big leads is something to get a bit alarmed by but I guess that's just me. Like teams make runs but you can't let them go on such a big run. And if this was just the first time then fine but we've done it a few times this season. We just find a way to pull it out.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied

OH sorry was that to big for you......
    Yeah it was, your opinion is not so much more important than everyone else's that you need to force it upon us with a bigger font.

Before you know it we'll all be typing in size 7 font just to be recognised.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    The usual late 3rd quarter collapse. A unit that wasn't really working and Casey didn't really make an effort to try and stop the bleeding with timeouts or changes.
    Oh okay. I think the problem with Casey and rotations is he has a set time he wants to take guys out and put them back in and no matter how the game is going he sticks to that. He is horrible at adjusting because he's just so stubborn. And I would say he needs to work on that but most likely he won't because he's been doing it all season.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted, but I LOVE this quote from Vasquez:

What a great game tonight. I think these guys will do alright in the playoffs.
    I love Vasquez quotes, he's always so team-orientated and praising of his teammates.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    So give me a recap of the game guys. I had to go out. It seems like we were up 20 and completely crumbled. Is it something I should be alarmed by or was it just because we didn't have Kyle and Amir? I'm glad we won though. Still a good win. I just wish we could hold onto leads. We always seem to let the team right back into the game. And looks like Salmons need to NEVER inbound a ball again.
    Lol, GLF, now you're looking to get RETROACTIVELY alarmed? You crack me up homeslice.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Raps finish 16-14 against the West. Currently 20-18 on the road. Positive numbers to offset the shoddy work against teams over 500.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    So give me a recap of the game guys. I had to go out. It seems like we were up 20 and completely crumbled. Is it something I should be alarmed by or was it just because we didn't have Kyle and Amir? I'm glad we won though. Still a good win. I just wish we could hold onto leads. We always seem to let the team right back into the game. And looks like Salmons need to NEVER inbound a ball again.
    The usual late 3rd quarter collapse. A unit that wasn't really working and Casey didn't really make an effort to try and stop the bleeding with timeouts or changes.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Definitely error. Crazy. That was a pretty shot too Maybe he needs to chill out there more often
    It did reset though. Might have been slow to, but it did reset before he shot.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    You don't need to use a bigger font so we notice you...
    This sort of thing is actually frowned upon.

MACK...

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    WOOOOW look at this shot by PG

Shot clock error or He's just crazy ?

Definitely error. Crazy. That was a pretty shot too Maybe he needs to chill out there more often

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    WOOOOW look at this shot by PG

Shot clock error or He's just crazy ?

Leave a comment:

• RPT23
    replied
    FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    he also gets fouled a ridiculous amount of times on long 2 jumpshots... ive never seen that happen as many times as this year. don't know if its the way he shoots but no one else gets that call that many times
    You should have watched Michael Jordan in his heydays. Someone taps his elbows as he shoots, "tweet!" that's a foul! Loved watching him get And 1's like it was going out of style.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X