• Show
Clear All

• Houston @ Toronto 7:00 SN1

GAMETIME!!!i

KEY MACTHUP OF THE GAME

HARDEN VS DEROZAN

NO DWIGHT HOWARD

NEED A BIG GAME FROM

-Kyle Lowry's status uncertain after sustaining a knee injury Monday in Miami.

-Dwight Howard has missed five of the last seven games with an ankle injury.

-Toronto has won six straight home meetings with the Rockets
    Last edited by MACK11; Wed Apr 2, 2014, 01:48 PM.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

I like your sig...lol..I laugh each time that ad comes on...great acting.

JV is going to have to control Asik on the boards too. The Rockets have pg troubles with Beverly injured but unfortunately so do we. Toss up game with them being b to b on the road.

Comment

Key to this game is Kyle lowry's health. Go health go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

JV is going to have to control Asik on the boards too. The Rockets have pg troubles with Beverly injured but unfortunately so do we. Toss up game with them being b to b on the road.
        Sometimes I wish I had just got a baby dog.....

Rockets got manhandled in Brooklyn last night. The Nets looked really good but the Rockets played zero defense. Toronto can't get into a game like they did with the Lakers and Suns - trying to outscore them. Need to lock down on defense and get to hoop.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

I don't know about "control". Asik is a strong rebounder. Just got to make Asik work. They need to attack him any way they can to try and get him into foul trouble. They're really thin up front. Everybody needs to try and attack the basket, and our bigs need to be active especially on the glass.

The rest is all up in the air. They need to avoid getting into a run and gun game. Even though Houston is injury riddled, they really have very little presence inside. You can exploit them on both ends there, especially if you can get Asik into foul trouble. Houston wants to play small and run, since it's the easiest way for them to gain any kind of advantage.

Comment

I'm expecting big things from either Ross/DeRozan, depending on who Harden is guarding.

I can see DeRozan taking 20 midrange shots after curling off screens that Harden doesn't fight through, which could give him 30 or 10 points depending how hot he is.

Comment

Remember how we won 5 straight last season after beating the rockets at home not that it means anything....
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Just realized it's on SN1. That means 2.5 hours of Leo gushing about James Harden and telling us about how he saw Asik play at some international tournament 15 years ago and knew he was going to be in the NBA one day.....

Can't wait.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  I'm expecting big things from either Ross/DeRozan, depending on who Harden is guarding.

I can see DeRozan taking 20 midrange shots after curling off screens that Harden doesn't fight through, which could give him 30 or 10 points depending how hot he is.
                  Don't forget Jeremy Lin is there starting PG ahahaha he's gonna get torched by Vasquez, Nando De colo
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

"Try to play" isn't the most encouraging wording...

Comment

No damage. yeah.

But I'm still impressed he's playing.

rest it up, iron man!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

fuckin bulldog..... love him
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            "Try to play" isn't the most encouraging wording...
                            It's hard to judge without knowing more facts but I would be strongly inclined to err on the side of caution here and sit him out for a few days. If Lowry can't go in the playoffs at 100% this team is done in 4 straight. I know they want the third seed to avoid Brooklyn but they also need to keep the bigger picture in mind here. Matchup's won't matter if Lowry isn't playing.

Comment

Kyle Lowry is god.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                              X