Houston @ Toronto 7:00 SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    One has to give Gen. Greivious credit for his play 15 & 8 and about 40 min. I think and taking over for KL. Also Nando. Boy, I like how this team just generally reacts to adversity....they hiccup, get a bit shaky but get back on track soon enough. They keep surprising!! MU adds a couple of more talented players this summer and this would be a deep team.
    Definitely, should've mentioned him. It was a team effort and he did a nice job. His defense sucked but I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted, but I LOVE this quote from Vasquez:
      "They are our leaders, we go as they go and everybody else understands that. This is why we have a healthy locker room... We know what's going on. Those two guys are going to score, those two guys are going to make winning plays for us and we just have to feed off their energy. And when either one of those guys go down we've got their back. That's what this team is about. We've got their back on and off the court. This is not a fluke, man. We earn wins and we earned a win tonight."
      -- Greivis Vasquez on Lowry and DeRozan.
      What a great game tonight. I think these guys will do alright in the playoffs.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Not sure if this has been posted, but I LOVE this quote from Vasquez:

What a great game tonight. I think these guys will do alright in the playoffs.
        Unity! One of the many reasons I love this squad.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Oh yeah almost forgot to mention....

CASEY FINALLY PLAYED HANDBRUH OVER HAYES!!

Heres hoping casey just didnt play handsbruh because of the amir injury. Hansbruh needs min even when amir comes back.
          You don't need to use a bigger font so we notice you...

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post

OH sorry was that to big for you......
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

OH sorry was that to big for you......
              Dude, seriously, relax with the font sizes. Not necessary.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                he also gets fouled a ridiculous amount of times on long 2 jumpshots... ive never seen that happen as many times as this year. don't know if its the way he shoots but no one else gets that call that many times
                You should have watched Michael Jordan in his heydays. Someone taps his elbows as he shoots, "tweet!" that's a foul! Loved watching him get And 1's like it was going out of style.
                #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• WOOOOW look at this shot by PG

Shot clock error or He's just crazy ?

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

WOOOOW look at this shot by PG

Shot clock error or He's just crazy ?

Definitely error. Crazy. That was a pretty shot too Maybe he needs to chill out there more often

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      This sort of thing is actually frowned upon.

MACK...

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                        Definitely error. Crazy. That was a pretty shot too Maybe he needs to chill out there more often
                        It did reset though. Might have been slow to, but it did reset before he shot.

Comment

• So give me a recap of the game guys. I had to go out. It seems like we were up 20 and completely crumbled. Is it something I should be alarmed by or was it just because we didn't have Kyle and Amir? I'm glad we won though. Still a good win. I just wish we could hold onto leads. We always seem to let the team right back into the game. And looks like Salmons need to NEVER inbound a ball again.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            So give me a recap of the game guys. I had to go out. It seems like we were up 20 and completely crumbled. Is it something I should be alarmed by or was it just because we didn't have Kyle and Amir? I'm glad we won though. Still a good win. I just wish we could hold onto leads. We always seem to let the team right back into the game. And looks like Salmons need to NEVER inbound a ball again.
                            The usual late 3rd quarter collapse. A unit that wasn't really working and Casey didn't really make an effort to try and stop the bleeding with timeouts or changes.

Comment

• Raps finish 16-14 against the West. Currently 20-18 on the road. Positive numbers to offset the shoddy work against teams over 500.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                So give me a recap of the game guys. I had to go out. It seems like we were up 20 and completely crumbled. Is it something I should be alarmed by or was it just because we didn't have Kyle and Amir? I'm glad we won though. Still a good win. I just wish we could hold onto leads. We always seem to let the team right back into the game. And looks like Salmons need to NEVER inbound a ball again.
                                Lol, GLF, now you're looking to get RETROACTIVELY alarmed? You crack me up homeslice.

Comment

Working...
                                X