Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted, but I LOVE this quote from Vasquez:

What a great game tonight. I think these guys will do alright in the playoffs.
    I love Vasquez quotes, he's always so team-orientated and praising of his teammates.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      The usual late 3rd quarter collapse. A unit that wasn't really working and Casey didn't really make an effort to try and stop the bleeding with timeouts or changes.
      Oh okay. I think the problem with Casey and rotations is he has a set time he wants to take guys out and put them back in and no matter how the game is going he sticks to that. He is horrible at adjusting because he's just so stubborn. And I would say he needs to work on that but most likely he won't because he's been doing it all season.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

OH sorry was that to big for you......
        Yeah it was, your opinion is not so much more important than everyone else's that you need to force it upon us with a bigger font.

Before you know it we'll all be typing in size 7 font just to be recognised.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Lol, GLF, now you're looking to get RETROACTIVELY alarmed? You crack me up homeslice.
          No I just want to know. I think constantly losing big leads is something to get a bit alarmed by but I guess that's just me. Like teams make runs but you can't let them go on such a big run. And if this was just the first time then fine but we've done it a few times this season. We just find a way to pull it out.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            No I just want to know. I think constantly losing big leads is something to get a bit alarmed by but I guess that's just me. Like teams make runs but you can't let them go on such a big run. And if this was just the first time then fine but we've done it a few times this season. We just find a way to pull it out.
            STOP it GLF tonight we celebrate!!!
            Nets lost we won!!!!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              STOP it GLF tonight we celebrate!!!
              Nets lost we won!!!!
              LOL alright. WOOO WE WON!

Comment

I think it's not giving up leads so much as the speed with which they seem to do so. THey lost an 18 pt lead down to 2 in like 6 minutes. That's pretty bad.

-In that time, Casey didn't call a timeout.
                -In that time, Casey made only one set of subs (when we were still up 14, so they were his regular subs) and so basically one group gave up almost the entire lead.

Gotta either make the effort to get the group to work the way you want it by calling a timeout. Or recognize it's just not working and make a change. Or some combination of both.

Comment

• Who thinks Greivis Vasquez's new nickname should be Scarface. Greivis 'Scarface' Vasquez

Comment

I think it's not giving up leads so much as the speed with which they seem to do so. THey lost an 18 pt lead down to 2 in like 6 minutes. That's pretty bad.

-In that time, Casey made only one set of subs (when we were still up 14, so they were his regular subs) and so basically one group gave up almost the entire lead.

Gotta either make the effort to get the group to work the way you want it by calling a timeout. Or recognize it's just not working and make a change. Or some combination of both.
                    Yup your definitely right but were like 75 games into the season I just stopped questioning why Casey does some of these mind boggling things
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Steel wrote: View Post
                      Who thinks Greivis Vasquez's new nickname should be Scarface. Greivis 'Scarface' Vasquez
                      I'll take The General any day!

Comment

YES!!! That's something I've been saying! We give up leads faster than anyone I've seen. It's really bad. And we all know how dumb Casey is so I have nothing more to say about him. He's honestly insane. It might not be hurting us that much during the season but if he keeps this up it will hurt us in the playoffs.

Comment

• His accent along with the new scar on his cheek make it pretty good lol. Although the general isn't bad either

Comment

Look, there is always going to be something to be alarmed about. But if you make it a way of life you're never going to take joy in anything.

I think anyone with a realistic view of this team can see its glaring flaws. But it's not like we can do anything about it. Why make yourself crazy with worry? If you accept that we might not make it out of the first round, everything else will be gravy.

All I care about this playoffs is getting Demar, Val, and Ross some consistent opportunities. I don't care if we lose with our core. I will be upset if we lose and the kids don't get any experience out of it.

Comment

• Rewatching this game and we really miss JV A LOT. Like all this team cares about is the perimeter and jump shooting. We need to get it together. JV makes himself so visible and we hardly pass it to him. Also he's a good finisher so I don't understand what the problem is.

Comment

JV makes himself so visible and we hardly pass it to him.
                                I was saying that from the time he entered in the fourth quarter. Finally, DeRozan hit him with a beautiful bounce pass, but on other occasions he and Vasquez looked him off.

Comment

Working...
                                X