• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingD...&sortOrder=DES

(in short, rondo, lebron, lillard, tony parker, monta ellis, etc)
    Thanks man

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Who are the elite players that are ahead of him in that stat? If you don't mind me asking.
    http://stats.nba.com/playerTrackingD...&sortOrder=DES

(in short, rondo, lebron, lillard, tony parker, monta ellis, etc)

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    Yeah man same to you. I think I got too caught up in trying to prove my point instead of just throwing thoughts out there. Hopefully in the future I won't keep beating the same nail over and over.
    lol you'll be alright

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    I hear you. You made some good points. I think we all can agreed that the long 2 off of no movement and iso play is a horrible shot whether it goes in or not.
    Yeah man same to you. I think I got too caught up in trying to prove my point instead of just throwing thoughts out there. Hopefully in the future I won't keep beating the same nail over and over.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    Im done with giving Demar so much flack. I made my point and I'll leave it at that. I just hate long 2's so maybe I'm focusing on that aspect of his game too much. At the end of the day I'm happy with the improvements he's made season after season. And hopefully he'll continue to improve. I just want what's best for this team. If that means trading a player so be it. I have no emotional attachment to any player on this team. That's just me.
    I hear you. You made some good points. I think we all can agreed that the long 2 off of no movement and iso play is a horrible shot whether it goes in or not.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Yep. He made a couple of mid rangers off the screen yesterday that I really liked. It's the stall ball at the top of the key into contested 22 footer that I could do without. Or the lazy long two attempt very early in the shot clock without even looking inside etc.
    Agreed! I HATE when he does that. He normally doesn't do it THAT much throughout a game, maybe twice. But I think because it's such a BAD shot when he does it we make it seem like that's all he does.

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Yep. He made a couple of mid rangers off the screen yesterday that I really liked. It's the stall ball at the top of the key into contested 22 footer that I could do without. Or the lazy long two attempt very early in the shot clock without even looking inside etc.
    The stalling and taking long low IQ shots is a major issue. Can anyone justify this? Oh wait, I forgot I'm done with giving Demar flack. :S

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    WOW! Clearly we all have to lay off Demar a bit when it comes to taking long 2's. Not all of his mid range jumpers are always bad anyway. When he's coming of a screen or a curl or is catching and shooting it I'm pretty happy with that shot from him. I guess we all hate the long 2 so much that we notice that more than we notice him driving. Thanks for finding those stats.
    Im done with giving Demar so much flack. I made my point and I'll leave it at that. I just hate long 2's so maybe I'm focusing on that aspect of his game too much. At the end of the day I'm happy with the improvements he's made season after season. And hopefully he'll continue to improve. I just want what's best for this team. If that means trading a player so be it. I have no emotional attachment to any player on this team. That's just me.

Leave a comment:

• BigCamB
    replied
    WOW! Clearly we all have to lay off Demar a bit when it comes to taking long 2's. Not all of his mid range jumpers are always bad anyway. When he's coming of a screen or a curl or is catching and shooting it I'm pretty happy with that shot from him. I guess we all hate the long 2 so much that we notice that more than we notice him driving. Thanks for finding those stats.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    I like how this thread has turned into a hate on Demar thread.

Especially after a game where we won and he scored 29 points...
    its kind of funny cause im usually the one criticizing demar.

Leave a comment:

replied
    hes 16th in the entire league in PRODUCING points for the team when driving. thats better than james harden (17th), kevin durant (19th) and dwyane wade (25th).
    I like how this thread has turned into a hate on Demar thread.

Especially after a game where we won and he scored 29 points...

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    hes 16th in the entire league in PRODUCING points for the team when driving. thats better than james harden (17th), kevin durant (19th) and dwyane wade (25th).
    Who are the elite players that are ahead of him in that stat? If you don't mind me asking.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    But when you look at drives per game and points off drives per game he's 20th. Not as great but still pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    All my points were legit I was giving you a rebuttal call it sidestepping backpedaling front pedaling.. whatever helps you sleep better at night buddy lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X