Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Wave the towel Nick

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

I'm guessing you didn't just see Suns vs Warriors, wherein one of the worst teams in the league best the defending Champs in their own gym, KD got injured, and Curry/Klay set a new combined record for missed 3's.

It's the NBA, good teams have bad nights. The Raps are cruising a bit, it was nice to see them execute vs Miami yesterday but oh well, guess that's not coming every day.
    I don't think the problem is the Raptors losing, it's just sad to see a weak effort, and the primary big get himself suspended on a nothing play because a skinny weakling piece of shit got under his skin.

This has been a minor worry for me with Ibaka since we got him. He is a bit of a hothead. And you get hit more plaiyng C full time.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    kyles still limping around. GET HIM THE FUCK outta their. If nick wont do it mckiknee should be going over his head

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Kawhi who did not play last night is still on the bench. Lowry meanwhile is limping but still on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Fuck these refs — McCaw has to sell that to rightly get a call

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    you could see ibaka threw one and was like fuck.. and made seperation. Im pretty sure it was reported masai had talked to him after the James johnson fight and told him he needed to chill out that it only hurts the team. He was really good at keeping his emotions in check all year up to now. Chriss did arm hook and pull which is one of the most dangerous plays in bball but he went right for the neck he coulda just got in has face saved the suspension and just take a tech

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

When the girl you really liked in highschool bends over to tie her shoes.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Sit Kyle down now......

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

If someone stares at me like Chriss did with Ibaka. I would react the same way. I would fuck you up.
    You don't even know me man, I'm staring at you now

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Warriors just lost to the Suns yesterday lol
    we have a shit game every week. If this was once in a while then yeah I would agree. This is not surprising.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

looked like he called him a bitch or something... which yeah, from a piece of shit like Chriss.. I’d be inclined to throw some punches at his head. Gonna hurt us though.
    Chriss is a nobody acting like he is a somebody.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Good teams don't have games like this...and this often. What a fucking disappointment
    I'm guessing you didn't just see Suns vs Warriors, wherein one of the worst teams in the league best the defending Champs in their own gym, KD got injured, and Curry/Klay set a new combined record for missed 3's.

It's the NBA, good teams have bad nights. The Raps are cruising a bit, it was nice to see them execute vs Miami yesterday but oh well, guess that's not coming every day.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

For the win.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

He's gonna blame it on Crhiss questioning his African manhood standing over him though. Probably said crickets taste like crap or something
    If someone stares at me like Chriss did with Ibaka. I would react the same way. I would fuck you up.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

He's gonna blame it on Crhiss questioning his African manhood standing over him though. Probably said crickets taste like crap or something
    looked like he called him a bitch or something... which yeah, from a piece of shit like Chriss.. I’d be inclined to throw some punches at his head. Gonna hurt us though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X