Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game 68 of 82: Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Great One wrote: View Post

    LOL Powell is terrible. It makes no sense to keep him in the rotation. Rather see Miller in there. At least Miler can shoot.
    Agreed with the Powell thing for sure. He's just so bad lol. But I know they aren't going to give his minutes to Miller. Only Fred's return will reduce his minutes
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

    Comment


    • GLF wrote: View Post
      Us not learning how to use Marc correctly is going to continue to make this trade look terrible. We are trying to use him like JV too much and he is a COMPLETELY different player. His strengths can help us a lot but we aren't using them nearly as much.
      We weren't using him like JV at all. Raps had Gasol at the top of the arc and he was making a ton of swing passes to the corner. That's what he does, but it wasn't doing anything for us tonight. Gasol was passing up open shots to make those passes, which he shouldn't be doing. You need to stop regurgitating the DanH koolaid and observe the game with your own eyes and an open mind.

      Comment


      • golden wrote: View Post

        We weren't using him like JV at all. Raps had Gasol at the top of the arc and he was making a ton of swing passes to the corner. That's what he does, but it wasn't doing anything for us tonight. Gasol was passing up open shots to make those passes, which he shouldn't be doing. You need to stop regurgitating the DanH koolaid and observe the game with your own eyes and an open mind.
        What does Dan H have to do with this lol. Dan is barely even on here anymore lol. They are constantly using Marc in the post up which is not his strength in the slightest. It was actually JV's strength. Or they use him as some finisher which he isn't good at either. Probably why he passes up those looks so much. Yes they do use him correctly at times but not anywhere close to the amount they need to or should be.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

        Comment


        • I never said i'd come at you man lol. I said if it happens to me lol.

          The Great One wrote: View Post

          If someone stares at me like Chriss did with Ibaka. I would react the same way. I would fuck you up.


          Comment


          • The Great One wrote: View Post

            LOL Powell is terrible. It makes no sense to keep him in the rotation. Rather see Miller in there. At least Miler can shoot.
            Can't agree more!

            Comment


            • G__Deane wrote: View Post
              I never said i'd come at you man lol. I said if it happens to me lol.




              You know what i mean lol
              Make RR great again!!

              Comment


              • this is why teams aren't scared of Toronto ...sure you can lose to a shitty team but by this margin with Kawhi in ???

                Comment


                • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                  another month of shit shooting incoming
                  That is our most variable player...

                  Comment


                  • All Rod Black's fault. He called Salami and Cheese before the game began
                    Make RR great again!!

                    Comment


                    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      over under 3.5 games for serge?
                      Over, repeat offender. Meeting + 4.

                      Comment


                      • spicy_d wrote: View Post
                        this is why teams aren't scared of Toronto ...sure you can lose to a shitty team but by this margin with Kawhi in ???
                        I guess teams aren't scared of Curry, Klay and KD based off yesterday...
                        Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

                        Comment


                        • GLF wrote: View Post

                          What does Dan H have to do with this lol. Dan is barely even on here anymore lol. They are constantly using Marc in the post up which is not his strength in the slightest. It was actually JV's strength. Or they use him as some finisher which he isn't good at either. Probably why he passes up those looks so much. Yes they do use him correctly at times but not anywhere close to the amount they need to or should be.
                          He's 7-1. You have to post-up a center a few times a game, and a big man has to be a threat when he's 5ft from the basket.

                          Comment


                          • Masai destroyed the heart and soul of this team. There's no team chemistry, no history, nor a drive or push to win it all together. Individually everyone wants to make it to the mountain peak, but I don't see them seeking this achievement as a cohesive unit right now. Kawhi playing every other game also doesn't help. I don't even understand why this continues at this point...Gasol and Lin have been terrible so far. Right now, this move has been looking like a huge blunder. I hope I am proven wrong come playoffs, but I'm preparing myself for another potential disappointment this year.

                            Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • golden wrote: View Post

                              He's 7-1. You have to post-up a center a few times a game, and a big man has to be a threat when he's 5ft from the basket.
                              IF the player is good at it. You forever want us to have players doing things they are not good at just because they're "supposed" to be good at it. Just like with Fred. The reality is they are not good at the things you feel they should be. So how about we get the best out of our players and use them to their strengths as much as possible so our team as a whole will be better. Marc and Fred struggling because we are forcing them to play a certain way does nothing to help our team or them individually. Nurse needs to realize this and get it together. So do the players. That's not what I consider experimenting. It's just being stubborn and dumb. There is enough sample to see its not working. And I'm not here acting like Marc doesn't need to step up himself. It's not all on how he's being used but its definitely most of it. Same goes for Fred when he comes back. If that's me drinking "danh's koolaid" or however you worded it them so be it.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                              Comment


                              • 007 wrote: View Post
                                Since Love came back the Cavs are 5-4 in games he's played in...they're not good but this probably won't be a cakewalk either. Love is also averaging 22 points and 11 rebounds on 44/46/93 in his last seven games, so we've got to shut him down
                                Nailed it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X