Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much to like there...

Comment

• Typical first half...just playing a scrimmage.

Comment

• going down like bowling pins. just looked like a roled ankle should be fine. Id almost just sit him rest of the game anyways.. Fuck it start miller in the 2nd half dont need extra stress on danny body and he shouldnt be the x factor in beating the damm cavaliers
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          I wouldn't even bother to watch this game till the half.

The Cavs are just gonna be gunning early, gives them motivation to go against the Raps. Raps are just gonna take it nice and slow while Lowry bricks 3's in transition. It will be close to a tie game at the half (or Cavs be up by a few points) Than the Raps will start playing and the human victory cigar (CB) will roll out at the 5 minute mark at the end of the 4th.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            No no no we can't afford to lose Danny G.
            Wouldn’t be surprised if he was out for a few weeks. Looked like he definitely turned it but without too too much weight or twist... here’s hoping it’s minor...

Comment

• I hate when this team doesn't play with focus or play hard. It's so frustrating. It's a bad habit they need to stop because if they think they can play 2 good quarters or just 1 good quarter in the playoffs and still beat teams they have a rude awakening coming. And playing these trash teams down the stretch won't help us in that department because we can play one good quarter and beat most of these teams
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• cracking a miller beer as a homage to a big malcom miller half we are about to see

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  I hate when this team doesn't play with focus or play hard. It's so frustrating. It's a bad habit they need to stop because if they think they can play 2 good quarters or just 1 good quarter in the playoffs and still beat teams they have a rude awakening coming. And playing these trash teams down the stretch won't help us in that department because we can play one good quarter and beat most of these teams
                  Relax as long as they come out and beat them good in the 2nd half, that's all that matter. It's a back to back game. I consider this similar to the way The Spurs played when Duncan was at his prime, they always give the other team hope but by the end of third or fourth quarter they smash you.

Comment

• 11 turnovers, only 45 shots to Clev. 53. 4-8 from the line...bush

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Relax as long as they come out and beat them good in the 2nd half, that's all that matter. It's a back to back game. I consider this similar to the way The Spurs played when Duncan was at his prime, they always give the other team hope but by the end of third or fourth quarter they smash you.
                      I'm not worried about tonight, I know we will win and even if we don't it's whatever. It's just a bad habit we've had for pretty much the whole season and I don't want it following us into the playoffs.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

I'm not worried about tonight, I know we will win and even if we don't it's whatever. It's just a bad habit we've had for pretty much the whole season and I don't want it following us into the playoffs.
                        I don't think Pop would be happy with avg. 5 turnovers/Quarter between yesterday and so far today.

Comment

• surprised dannys back

Comment

• did we trade JV for pau gasol?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              surprised dannys back
                              stupid call

Comment

• They're really trying to lose to Cleveland huh...

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X