Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf Ibaka

Comment

• just get these dudes off the court. Dont want to risk it kyle and danny both had close calls already
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Next time on Ibaka's show "How hungry are you" Marqueze Chriss head dipped in mango sauce with just salt & pepper.

Comment

• No excuses for Gasol now in the next few games.

Guys we may as well accept the Raptors won't get past Cleveland until Lebron leaves.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Good teams don't have games like this...and this often. What a fucking disappointment
            It pisses me off because we had a really good team. Then the injuries happened and now we’ve overhauled the roster
            OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

Good teams don't have games like this...and this often. What a fucking disappointment
                Warriors just lost to the Suns yesterday lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

He's gonna blame it on Crhiss questioning his African manhood standing over him though. Probably said crickets taste like crap or something
                  looked like he called him a bitch or something... which yeah, from a piece of shit like Chriss.. I’d be inclined to throw some punches at his head. Gonna hurt us though.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

He's gonna blame it on Crhiss questioning his African manhood standing over him though. Probably said crickets taste like crap or something
                    If someone stares at me like Chriss did with Ibaka. I would react the same way. I would fuck you up.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

For the win.

Comment

I'm guessing you didn't just see Suns vs Warriors, wherein one of the worst teams in the league best the defending Champs in their own gym, KD got injured, and Curry/Klay set a new combined record for missed 3's.

It's the NBA, good teams have bad nights. The Raps are cruising a bit, it was nice to see them execute vs Miami yesterday but oh well, guess that's not coming every day.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

looked like he called him a bitch or something... which yeah, from a piece of shit like Chriss.. I’d be inclined to throw some punches at his head. Gonna hurt us though.
                          Chriss is a nobody acting like he is a somebody.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Warriors just lost to the Suns yesterday lol
                            we have a shit game every week. If this was once in a while then yeah I would agree. This is not surprising.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

If someone stares at me like Chriss did with Ibaka. I would react the same way. I would fuck you up.
                              You don't even know me man, I'm staring at you now

Comment

• Sit Kyle down now......

Comment

Working...
                                X