Clear All

• over under 3.5 games for serge?
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I'll get next game thread. I'm mad
      OG is our king

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Chemistry is the issue. The Raps have diff lineup every game. Leonard is in and out of the lineup. And Nurse still hasn't figured out who the starting C is. Smh.
        Starting C is clearly Ibaka.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          over under 3.5 games for serge?
          over

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

another month of shit shooting incoming
            That's my biggest worry. Now that's hes gonna have to be out a few games he's gonna lose his rhythm once again. *sigh*
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Starting C is clearly Ibaka.
                Agreed
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• at least we're gonna get these Ibaka memes now
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That 3rd quarter was brutal. Gasol, he has really done nothing since coming here. Tonight is not entirely his fault, however, any contribution from him would be welcomed. Serge you dumb-ass, That was a stupid pass by Gasol. Team had 21 turnovers, 40 in 2 games. Getting play-off ready. Powell cannot be trusted.

Comment

• Us not learning how to use Marc correctly is going to continue to make this trade look terrible. We are trying to use him like JV too much and he is a COMPLETELY different player. His strengths can help us a lot but we aren't using them nearly as much.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                        That 3rd quarter was brutal. Gasol, he has really done nothing since coming here. Tonight is not entirely his fault, however, any contribution from him would be welcomed. Serge you dumb-ass, That was a stupid pass by Gasol. Team had 21 turnovers, 40 in 2 games. Getting play-off ready. Powell cannot be trusted.
                        LOL Powell is terrible. It makes no sense to keep him in the rotation. Rather see Miller in there. At least Miler can shoot.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Good news is theres 14 games left to get it together. Bad news is that theres only 14 games left.

Comment

• Gasol with a hot 2 points as our starting C tonight.

Hopefully the upcoming stretch gives Marc the opportunity to .... find his offense.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              Good news is theres 14 games left to get it together. Bad news is that theres only 14 games left.
                              More good news than bad. This team looks truly bored of playing regular season games.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Gasol with a hot 2 points as our starting C tonight.

Hopefully the upcoming stretch gives Marc the opportunity to .... find his offense.
                                Gasol finds the way?
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X