Game 68 of 82: Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

think this was the best we could have hoped for. We were talking about it in another thread and many people thought i was going to be at least 4
    I'm pleasantly surprised. Three games is at the low-end of the estimates. We get to see more Boucher...

Comment

• This Ibaka suspension will be a blessing in disguise. Will give Gasol all the minutes he can handle over the next week to get up to speed.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        This Ibaka suspension will be a blessing in disguise. Will give Gasol all the minutes he can handle over the next week to get up to speed.
        And it was a nice release for Ibaka, he hadn't cocked that fist back in too long. He looked like a pent up man. He might have done it in playoffs otherwise. Now he can rest, relaxed. And Gasol gets time against 3 bad teams. On top of it all, Raptors save over 200k A GAME, and that little shit Marqueese Chriss got flung around like a rag doll.

I'm convinced this was a Bobby and Masai production. "Hey Serge, you seem a little stressed lately.."
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

It looked like an infomercial..."Giannis for MVP"
          That's what I thought too. It was pretty over the top for a 24 year old who hasn't won a thing yet....and I love the guy, he'd be a great Raptor lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            This Ibaka suspension will be a blessing in disguise. Will give Gasol all the minutes he can handle over the next week to get up to speed.
            Im hoping a clear defined role for marc for 3 straight game can help him get up to speed with the starters. I think these 3 games may become the ultimatium for who gets the starters spot going forward. If marc struggles it will be hard for nick to give him the keys to the car heading into the playoffs.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

That's what I thought too. It was pretty over the top for a 24 year old who hasn't won a thing yet....and I love the guy, he'd be a great Raptor lol
              I dont think so man.. With lebrons decline and some of the other superstars like KD, Curry and Harden getting older. The next face of the NBA is up for grabs, Embiid, AD, Giannis and maybe to a lesser extent Doncic could fill that role. At the moment all the signs point to Giannis being the best player in the league for half a decade. He's earned this attention he's getting some may even say he should have got it earlier. Im sure if he was in L.A or N.Y these types of productions would have been happing 2 years ago. But he's been hiding in milwaukee. Giannis is should be guy that even non-NBA fans know about.... I think his time is just begging.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Anybody got the Athletic piece on Ibaka's 0/3 punches landed saga... I tried the free 7day trial, but these here fellas want real credit card numbers to sign up. I mean, this is the internet, who has that?

Comment

Working...
                X