5-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    The east doesn't look so weak anymore, it's more or less a regular year in the east now
    Hopefully it won't be this bad next year...

Who am I kidding? It would be awesome if the Knicks, Hawks, Pistons, Cavs (Pacers?) and the rest keep sucking.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The east doesn't look so weak anymore, it's more or less a regular year in the east now
      Exactly this right here. Everyone can stop with the weak East comments, because it's no longer true. As in most things, the Eastern Conference has improved back to its norm, with the 8 seed being the only team under .500, as it is every year. East had a rough start but teams righted the ship, Raptors included.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
        Exactly this right here. Everyone can stop with the weak East comments, because it's no longer true. As in most things, the Eastern Conference has improved back to its norm, with the 8 seed being the only team under .500, as it is every year. East had a rough start but teams righted the ship, Raptors included.
        I'm not saying that myself, I'm just saying it absolutely is something that the cynics have thrown out there.

Comment

East is definitely still weak. Overall top 10 teams in the entire league? Only Indiana and heat are in that list from the east.

Comment

Is it my imagination, or didn't the East have an unbelievable rash of injuries/injured starters out to start the season, compared to the West.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              East is definitely still weak. Overall top 10 teams in the entire league? Only Indiana and heat are in that list from the east.
              Also true. Raptors wouldn't even make it into the West Playoffs, but are 3rd in the East.

Comment

Yea but that's how it is every year
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yea but that's how it is every year
                  No it's not. Last year there were at least 4 eastern teams in top 10. Year before that, half the top 10 were east. No idea what you're talking about.

Comment

In all honesty though, no one expected Derrick Rose to go down again (despite the Bulls having a great season without him), and nobody except us Raptors fans(Bargnani trade) expected the Knicks to do so badly this season.

Brooklyn would be the other top 10 ECF team, but they had an abysmal start to the season.

Meanwhile, the Raptors, Wizards, and Bobcats have taken advantage of the demise of the aforementioned teams, and have earned playoff berths.

I must say though, that this season has been an absolute roller coaster, and a real pleasure to follow. We took down some of the best teams in the NBA, played some great basketball, made the playoffs, got an all star selection, and so on. There is still much growing to be done, but it is with certainty that I say that the Raptors are finally on their way to becoming an elite team in this league.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

No it's not. Last year there were at least 4 eastern teams in top 10. Year before that, half the top 10 were east. No idea what you're talking about.
                      We'll Toronto and chi town are both just 1 game from cracking that top ten. So the east isn't thattttt added anymore dooode

Comment

And the east is the same record wise...

However the west is better than last year

Comment

We'll Toronto and chi town are both just 1 game from cracking that top ten. So the east isn't thattttt added anymore dooode
                          you *just* said the east is ALWAYS this bad every year. and now you flipped your own statement trying to prove yourself wrong by saying it isn't as bad???

and if we're talking about specific games, neither toronto or chicago are only 1 game away from cracking the top 10. theres still such a thing as the loss column.

try to stick with an argument.

Comment

you *just* said the east is ALWAYS this bad every year. and now you flipped your own statement trying to prove yourself wrong by saying it isn't as bad???

and if we're talking about specific games, neither toronto or chicago are only 1 game away from cracking the top 10. theres still such a thing as the loss column.

try to stick with an argument.
                            why are you soo angry brooooo. I am saying thAT east is always bad and IT ISNT AS BADDDDD AS YOU ARE SAYING IT IS. DAMMMNNNN

Comment

why are you soo angry brooooo. I am saying thAT east is always bad and IT ISNT AS BADDDDD AS YOU ARE SAYING IT IS. DAMMMNNNN
                              LMAO he gets angry a lot don't worry about it.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Actually .. despite what they have shown, I'm sure Chicago and Brooklyn would win a series or two with at least 1 or two in that "top ten" list

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X