X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tests Reveal No Structural Damage Of Kyle Lowry's Knee

Tests Reveal No Structural Damage Of Kyle Lowry's Knee
    Apr 02, 2014 5:43 PM EDT

Kyle Lowry underwent tests that revealed no structural damage of his left knee injury.

The Toronto Raptors list Lowry as a game-time decision for Wednesday's game with a sore knee.

Lowry will continue to undergo exams.

Via RealGM Staff Report
    Good to hear!

Given Kyle's injury history, we have been very lucky this year. Glad to see the luck continues!!
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Sit him till the playoffs

Or play him small minutes a couple games before so he's not rusty
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        Sit him till the playoffs

Or play him small minutes a couple games before so he's not rusty
        I think we all know Lowry will only sit if he has to. Guy will play any time he's able. So we'll see what happens.

Comment

I would sit him. I am not that dogmatic about the seeding issue. This team has played well on the road and tends to like the underdog role. Not having home court advantage in the opening series removes the pressure to "have to" win. Take these musings alongwith the rest given to the core group might not be such a bad strategy. After all the playoffs this year has been gravy and poutine.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            I would sit him. I am not that dogmatic about the seeding issue. This team has played well on the road and tends to like the underdog role. Not having home court advantage in the opening series removes the pressure to "have to" win. Take these musings alongwith the rest given to the core group might not be such a bad strategy. After all the playoffs this year has been gravy and poutine.
            Plus, the schedule to end the season is relatively easy. A lot of winnable games even without Lowry in the lineup (Milwaukee twice, Philly, Detroit).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Plus, the schedule to end the season is relatively easy. A lot of winnable games even without Lowry in the lineup (Milwaukee twice, Philly, Detroit).
              3rd seed? Maybe?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

i think greasy can hold down the fort for as long as lowry is injured. grease is really showing that he could be a starter in this league, just not on a champianship team. Unless hes on like miami because they make everybody look good
                Last edited by yabadabayolo; Thu Apr 3, 2014, 07:51 PM.
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                X