Game #69: Toronto Raptors VS Los Angeles Lakers - 14/03/19 - 8pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    thihngs are tight right now between sixer and cavs too in philly. A 6er loss takes some heat of our performance yesterday
    welp
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      thihngs are tight right now between sixer and cavs too in philly. A 6er loss takes some heat of our performance yesterday
      Sixers beat Cavs 106-99

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        Lakers down 34-16 to the Bulls after the 1st quarter lmao
        ended up beating Bulls by 16
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

ended up beating Bulls by 16
          Lebron can only flex on bad teams now.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            So, looking at the sked, I think Kawhi sits 2 more games. We have 13 left, 1 b2b

Lakers Thurs - play
            Pistons Sun - play
            Knicks Mon - load management.

Interesting schedule note: after this final back to back coming up Sunday/Monday, we play off day-game-off day-game alternating until the end of the season. So, not a hard schedule, but no real breaks either.

10 games left at that point. 2 straight vs Thunder next Wednesday and Friday he won't want to miss. then a a poo poo platter of Bulls-Knicks-Bulls. Kawhi will sit one of those games I think, either the road knicks or the road bulls. To me if he sits the 2nd chicago game he doesnt have to travel there, and not a lot of travel after that. After the poo poo platter 3 we have 5 games left, all 5 are against fringe playoff teams/borderline .500 teams. I call this "the 5 mediocres" He should play all 5 to finish.
            This would be truly shocking.

I'd bet he gets at least one of the final 5 games off, and doesn't play 4 straight. He's been pretty consistently sitting every 3rd or 4th game. Missing two games of 13 would be quite a swing off that ratio. More likely he misses 3 or 4.

Plus in those final 5 games, Raps have a chance to game the standings a bit if they have a preferred first round opponent by resting guys for a specific game or two. Not that I'd advocate for them doing so, but given their propensity for resting Kawhi anyway, it's likely tempting for them.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

This would be truly shocking.

I'd bet he gets at least one of the final 5 games off, and doesn't play 4 straight. He's been pretty consistently sitting every 3rd or 4th game. Missing two games of 13 would be quite a swing off that ratio. More likely he misses 3 or 4.

Plus in those final 5 games, Raps have a chance to game the standings a bit if they have a preferred first round opponent by resting guys for a specific game or two. Not that I'd advocate for them doing so, but given their propensity for resting Kawhi anyway, it's likely tempting for them.
              Yeah, but we have a better record when Kawhi sits, so we play him or sit him if we're trying to lose a game? lol. It seems like Lowry tries extra hard in those non-Kawhi games. Probably have to sit both Lowry and Kawhi, and maybe one of Pascal and Danny if you want a surefire loss.

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Not only did we get a spanked by a bottom feeder in a meaningless game, but Serge got in a fist fight, Lowry and Green both got banged up. My god, this is why we say get to the playoffs. It's like walking through a minefield to get there in good shape.

Good news on Fred though, we could use the depth for Kyle's sake desperately
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Are you ready for your closeup, Chris Boucher?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Are you ready for your closeup, Chris Boucher?

Damn they got his muscle mass exactly right

Comment

He stay

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          He stay

Everyone tell me again how crazy it is to rest Kawhi so much.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Everyone tell me again how crazy it is to rest Kawhi so much.
                            This is why I don't get why you were against resting Kyle.

I don't even want him playing vs the Lakers on a sore ankle. The last thing we need is for him to aggravate it or overcompensate in some way and get more seriously injured.

We are not fighting for a playoff spot. It's risk prevention time.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

This is why I don't get why you were against resting Kyle.

I don't even want him playing vs the Lakers on a sore ankle. The last thing we need is for him to aggravate it or overcompensate in some way and get more seriously injured.

We are not fighting for a playoff spot. It's risk prevention time.
                              I think if FVV was healthy, I think Kyle could rest, but still I agree with you. If they're publicly saying guys are hurt, then there's no point. We are pretty deeply entrenched in that 2nd spot.

Comment

Is there a button here where i could just jump straight to the last page?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X