Game #69: Toronto Raptors VS Los Angeles Lakers - 14/03/19 - 8pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Is there a way to go right to the last "read" post within a thread, or you can just go the last page from the little blue ">>" button?
    If theres unread posts, theres the >> button near the thread title, which is not visible if you've read the whole thread

if you've read every post, theres the >> button in last post column

Basically the >> button has 2 locations with different functions
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

If theres unread posts, theres the >> button near the thread title, which is not visible if you've read the whole thread

everytime I click the small blue button, it takes me to some posts that are not the latest posts for sure! so idk if there is a setting for that

Comment

Raptors signed Eric Moreland for a 10 day.This solves 2 problems, center reserve, Ibaka cover and a 14 th player which was necessary by this weekend.

Comment

He stay

We've WE'VE he said "WE'VE" -------WHEEEE!
          He stay!
          Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Mar 13, 2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

We've WE'VE he said "WE'VE" -------WHEEEE!
            He stay!
            He said "we" twice, "great", "good" and "amazing" in one quote. He is definitely staying.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

He said "we" twice, "great", "good" and "amazing" in one quote. He is definitely staying.
              Also not seen in the tweet: he was holding a souvenir of the cn tower while pouring maple syrup on bacon and stick handling in a leafs jersey

I'm seeing good things

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

everytime I click the small blue button, it takes me to some posts that are not the latest posts for sure! so idk if there is a setting for that
                Is this the first time you've been on the new format? When it first switched over, for me at least, all the "last unread posts" were completely wrong. But since I've cleared through them once, it seems to be tracking my last unread post properly.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Is this the first time you've been on the new format? When it first switched over, for me at least, all the "last unread posts" were completely wrong. But since I've cleared through them once, it seems to be tracking my last unread post properly.
                  I have had it for a few days now....but its not tracking things correctly for me...

Comment

Awesome, it worked for me. I have liked your post, but you can't tell it was me, so thank you . Now if we get the bigger avatar back we're rolling.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

I have had it for a few days now....but its not tracking things correctly for me...
                      Go to the main forum page and click on the "Mark Channels Read" near the bottom. From there it should correct itself.

Comment

Nets are winning in okc by 10 right at the half..Detroit losing @ miami...both teams are gonna be in the playoffs but whoever finishes worse of the 2 will play us. Pretty clear now, toronto will get pistons or nets

Comment

Zombie Raptors give up 72 first half points to Atlanta. Yikes. At least CJ has 20 at the half!
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Also not seen in the tweet: he was holding a souvenir of the cn tower while pouring maple syrup on bacon and stick handling in a leafs jersey

I'm seeing good things
                            You forgot Tim Hortons. There has to be Tim Hortons ....and Beer! There has to be beer

Comment

Nets are winning in okc by 10 right at the half..Detroit losing @ miami...both teams are gonna be in the playoffs but whoever finishes worse of the 2 will play us. Pretty clear now, toronto will get pistons or nets
                              The basketball gods decreed it would be the Pistons during last off season....

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Go to the main forum page and click on the "Mark Channels Read" near the bottom. From there it should correct itself.
                                Does not solve issue...

Comment

Working...
                                X