No announcement yet.

Game #69: Toronto Raptors VS Los Angeles Lakers - 14/03/19 - 8pm ET - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ Miles with 33 in the big loss tonight. That’s gotta be a career high??

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      CJ Miles with 33 in the big loss tonight. That’s gotta be a career high??
      I think his career high is 40.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

I think his career high is 40.
        Wow.

Comment

Team Zainab, the new forum is clunky, is there a referendum for large avatars and liked post lists? Also This Is A Must Win, LeBronto something something, pink font?

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Team Zainab, the new forum is clunky, is there a referendum for large avatars and liked post lists? Also This Is A Must Win, LeBronto something something, pink font?
            Dark Theme is win, also a first ever successful Pink Font, lots to like in the new version, but it's different and get off my lawn and SuperJudge and such. Just really need to know if the Likes are Public and I'm just missing it, also Maximum Priority; I always lose the 'Eye Test' and RR was better for it.

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post

Dark Theme is win, also a first ever successful Pink Font, lots to like in the new version, but it's different and get off my lawn and SuperJudge and such. Just really need to know if the Likes are Public and I'm just missing it, also Maximum Priority; I always lose the 'Eye Test' and RR was better for it.
              The like are in the bottom right of a post. it shows a number on how many likes their are. If you click the box a pop up screen shows who liked the post
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

In other news the BioSteel centre has been renamed the OVO athletics training centre
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  will be interesting to see if marc can stay away from foul problems
                  Last edited by rightsideup; Thu Mar 14, 2019, 12:44 AM.

Comment

sense lebronto will be playing...raps lose again

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      In other news the BioSteel centre has been renamed the OVO athletics training centre
                      Wow. Interesting. I wonder what kind of money might have been exchanged for that right. Or whether it’s just for the cachet. It’s been said before... hopefully Kawhi really likes Drake.

Comment

I would rest Danny for this game. I know he's been sitting in late games to rest but I think he's due for a full game off, especially if the ankle is tweaked

Comment

27/8/7 for Cousins tonight vs Houston. That's the guy nobody picked up and the friggin' Warriors signed for cheap. Damn.

Comment

spicy_d wrote: View Post
                            sense lebronto will be playing...raps lose again
                            Last time we played LAL this year, we went up 42-17 after the first quarter in what was probably one of the finest quarters of basketball weve ever seen this franchise play. On route to a mild 14 point blowout. With Lebronto playing. And without the greatest Lebron stopper that ever lived. Who will be playing tomorrow. For us.

Granted, Serge went 15-17 for 34 points that game. That doesn’t happen everyday and it certainly won’t happen tomorrow.. but maybe you should hold out some small modicum of hope .... mild_d.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                              27/8/7 for Cousins tonight vs Houston. That's the guy nobody picked up and the friggin' Warriors signed for cheap. Damn.
                              They can put guys on the bench who are better than many starters

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

They can put guys on the bench who are better than many starters
                                Pretty sure their bench suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X