Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

to be fair Giannis did the exact same thing to him the play before. but ya fuck philly
    Oh i missed that lol
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Oh i missed that lol
      I'd link it if I could figure it out how lol

Comment

• Oops,I meant fouls and ish is killing us

Comment

I'd link it if I could figure it out how lol
          I think philly or Boston will beat Milwaukee in the 2nd round tho..when the lights brighten, teams will smother Giannis and the open shooters will miss

not ready yet, a year or 2 away

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I think philly or Boston will beat Milwaukee in the 2nd round tho..when the lights brighten, teams will smother Giannis and the open shooters will miss

not ready yet, a year or 2 away
            Don't trust philly in the playoffs yet. Boston I think for sure especially with good Giannis matchup like horford and semi

Comment

• Wasn’t FVV supposed to be on a minutes restriction? Lmao
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Fred been great for how long he's Been out. they said he was on a minute restriction but doesn't really seem like it so far

Comment

• Nice assist FVV.

Comment

• The Hinkies now have a couple of wins against one of the big boys in the East....

1-3 vs Raps
                    0-3 Celtics
                    1-1 vs Bucks

Comment

• if this is a playoff matchup OG has so far shown he's the best defender for BG

Comment

• Lol we really have trouble with this team. It's crazy
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Fred been great for how long he's Been out. they said he was on a minute restriction but doesn't really seem like it so far
                          Not sure why he even needs a restriction, the guy had a sprained thumb lol he didn't tear an ACL or Achilles

Comment

• So now down the stretch we come.. who can execute their offense and defense better....

and who will play closing minutes.... great playoff type incubator..
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 17th, 2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

if this is a playoff matchup OG has so far shown he's the best defender for BG
                              Totally agree.

Comment

• It's the regular season and this is Casey's time to shine.

Comment

Working...
                                X