Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    FVV upgraded to probable.

    Kyle downgraded to doubtful.

    Comment


    • #62
      The Great One wrote: View Post
      The incompetence is too much.

      Nah. Pels are trying to get in on the Zion sweepstakes.

      Comment


      • #63
        golden wrote: View Post

        Nah. Pels are trying to get in on the Zion sweepstakes.
        Meh the Pels are way too far in the standings to be in the Zion sweepstakes. I'm glad the Suns won though. Need them and the Cavs to keep winning games.
        What it do baybeeee!!

        Comment


        • #64
          The Great One wrote: View Post

          Meh the Pels are way too far in the standings to be in the Zion sweepstakes. I'm glad the Suns won though. Need them and the Cavs to keep winning games.
          All you need is the one random ping pong ball with the correct string of probability on it and your a winner.......

          That move by Gentry was brilliant in a negative way... The NBA where amazing happens.

          Sarcasm is dripping form every word in this post.

          Comment


          • #65
            Penny for Chris Webber's thoughts at seeing the clip.

            Comment


            • #66
              And the Knicks.. the putrid rancid Knicks.. beat the Lakers today by coming back in the last minute to win by 1....
              Do the Lakers braintrust fire walton on monday.... or wait till the seasons over.....
              Its not walton... magic has assembled a team of misfit toys.....
              my bet is the FA they get... if they get one at all.... .is Jimmy Butler... which changes nothing in la la land.

              Comment


              • #67
                Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                And the Knicks.. the putrid rancid Knicks.. beat the Lakers today by coming back in the last minute to win by 1....
                Do the Lakers braintrust fire walton on monday.... or wait till the seasons over.....
                Its not walton... magic has assembled a team of misfit toys.....
                my bet is the FA they get... if they get one at all.... .is Jimmy Butler... which changes nothing in la la land.
                i dont see the point of axing walton at this point. Might as well wait till the offseason
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • #68
                  kyle is out and fred is back on a minutes restriction
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/1107353422834089984cant figure out this tweet b.s
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Gifs don’t load on taptalk anymore

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Before the url, do this (without the spaces) [ tweet ]

                        after the url, do this [ /tweet ]
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          KeonClark wrote: View Post

                          Before the url, do this (without the spaces) [ tweet ]

                          after the url, do this [ /tweet ]
                          I try but my post seems to freeze up once i put in the [tweet] and then i can't insert the link. the old embed tweet feature was nice and simple
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Maury wrote: View Post
                            Gifs don’t load on taptalk anymore
                            Goldblum in shambles
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • #74

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                                Goldblum in shambles
                                rocwell figured it out....

                                [ img ] https://img.wikinut.com/img/3.2bacg9...-Einstein.jpeg [ /img ]

                                sadly ..not many others have.
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 17th, 2019, 03:59 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X