Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    BREAKING News!!! Kawhi is on the set of how hungry are you!! he's stay!! don't know how to link it this new forum so you'll have to believe me
    Ibaka is hilarious man.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        BREAKING News!!! Kawhi is on the set of how hungry are you!! he's stay!! don't know how to link it this new forum so you'll have to believe me
        You took it to the next level...

Comment

How stay are you?
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So this guarantees that he is staying right? RIGHT?

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
              So this guarantees that he is staying right? RIGHT?
              dude just ate some centipedes or goat stomach or some shit on a team mates web series when he wont even give ESPN interviews. of course he's staying
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

And people still bothered by him moving Serge's arm off his shoulder. Serge is the key!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yeah yeah, that was the required thing. The fluff. I should have said, he could have LEFT IT at that.

Isn't he cute how he never mentions Masai Ujiri? The one who kept him on through many opportunities to not do that, and resigned him and went to bat for him every offseason
                  To be fair, he only mentioned the top man at MLSE, otherwise where do you stop? It was a well crafted, burn no bridges, polite (the Canadian way) farewell letter. He plays his cards well, not wanting to jeopardize potential future coaching opportunities.

Comment

Can't go 0-3 to Detroit...need to demonstrate some degree of superiority over these guys I would think. BTW Kawhi stays.

Comment

Milwaukee down 20 and half to Heat, then win by 15. Heat score 36 points in 2H.
                      Last edited by Zak24gege; Fri Mar 15, 2019, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        And people still bothered by him moving Serge's arm off his shoulder. Serge is the key!
                        I looked it like an annoyed younger brother kinda deal. Danny was already saying on his podcast how Serge and Kawhi have this funny relationship and he brings him out of his shell. We see a mild bit of annoyance in a one second clip forgetting these guys are together all the damn time.

anyways, the Paul George thing is not a new phenomena. It's only natural, if the situation is decent and enjoyable and you're with them every day the bond strengthens, you're not sitting there counting the days to LA, in reality you're FORGETTING about LA. Smart on the "small market" franchises to get a year head start on their recruitment, and bring them into the family. The arrogance of these big markets that think they can just "clear cap space and wait" is kind of funny
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ibaka got Kawhi on his show... so don't worry, boys like each other again.

Comment

Kyle listed as questionable. If he sits, Kawhi better play imo
                            FVV upgraded to questionable a week ahead of schedule though. He won't play imi9

Comment

Now, if Kawhi had said " It was so good I am gonna come back" rather than the anemic "better than I expected" ...wtf was that? Serious chefs don't like that answer ... .I might have agreed it was a sign ...of a sign.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Now, if Kawhi had said " It was so good I am gonna come back" rather than the anemic "better than I expected" ...wtf was that? Serious chefs don't like that answer ... .I might have agreed it was a sign ...of a sign.
                                It's because he serves up weird shit like brains, tongues, and worms. It's kinda what makes it unique and a running joke with the team...so "better than I expected" was Kawhi making a joke.exe, fun guy.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X