No announcement yet.

Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching embiid go one on one with the alphabet while we await the raps game.... damn is embiid ponderously slow beside giannas...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      I don’t use that Tapatalk shiiiiiiiiiiiiit though, so I’m ok.
      Yeah I never understood the appeal either. "Sent from my huawei bananaphone using tapatalk"... Get that garbage outta here

Comment

The Pistons announcers sure loves to overhype Casey. They even have the Pistons owner talking about how good Casey is.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

rocwell figured it out....

[ img ] https://img.wikinut.com/img/3.2bacg9...-Einstein.jpeg [ /img ]

sadly ..not many others have.
          At ain’t right.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            cant figure out this tweet b.s
            Just edit your own post and substitute the word "tweet" where you see "url".

Comment

It counts for nothing but who’ve you got in Phi/Bucks? Phi wins....maybe the bucks aren’t that good...but maybe our likely opponent the 76ers are good. Bucks win and they’re good. As always, can’t they both lose?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Just edit your own post and substitute the word "tweet" where you see "url".
                Sounds like a lotta bloody work

Comment

glad Fred back so early give us a lot of time to reintagrate him with the new pieces. I feel like him and Gasol will play well together
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    It counts for nothing but who’ve you got in Phi/Bucks? Phi wins....maybe the bucks aren’t that good...but maybe our likely opponent the 76ers are good. Bucks win and they’re good. As always, can’t they both lose?
                    If Philly loses - Indy still has a hope in hell for the 3 spot... so that.

Comment

Pascal needs to play better against griffin to. he roasted him first 2 games

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Bucks lost Brogdon for 4-6 weeks, which is not a small loss. Running a Mirotic/Giannis/Lopez frontcourt is very big and not as switchy as a lineup with Brogdon. It'll take time to adjust.

Sixers probably take this one. In a series I also think they probably beat the Bucks, mainly because I don't trust the Bucks shooters. They're all very streaky and unreliable. Even with the handicap of Simmons's shooting I think the Sixers raw talent is better on paper, just a question of whether Bud can outfox Brown.

Comment

don't think I've ever seen that called a travel

Comment

Refs showing early money on Detroit.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Refs showing early money on Detroit.
                              Yeah.. of the three 50 50 calls we are down 1-2.... that call on Siakam was pretty lame
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Toronto already getting completely shit on by the officials. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X