Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Yeah.. of the three 50 50 calls we are down 1-2.... that call on Siakam was pretty lame
    the travel????
    SMH

Comment

Drummond is eating Gasol alive right now...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

don't really like the strategy on BG. their bringing lin to double and leaving someone open ready to swing the ball.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Not a fan of starting Lin (because he stinks)

Bad start. Offense is in mud.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post

the travel????
            SMH
            it was.. its just that its never called.. but today.. tom washington thought it needed to be....
            the nba.. where the rules of play .. are shall we say.. fluid ?.. from player to player and game to game...
            - TGO

Comment

Good grief. We should be getting reps in with Lowry and the rest of the starting unit and instead we've got this mess. Even if Kyle plays tomorrow Kawhi will probably sit. So dumb.

Comment

poor start, but honestly, this is 100% officials, every significant basketball action where there has been contact they have been penalized, and outside Gasol and one on Kawhi, every single hit Detroit has put on Toronto, and there has been one on every play, has gone uncalled. They are goddamned second overall, fucking second. They command more respect.

Comment

Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                  Not a fan of starting Lin (because he stinks)

Bad start. Offense is in mud.
                  Detroit just plays us well clearly. I think us having literally no one who can guard Griffin is what kills us against this team. They also are a really good rebounding team and we're bad. Not a good match up in my opinion. But I also don't think we've never been completely healthy playing them this season. We shouldn't have to be to beat them though
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

lol they just played a Jeff GOLDBLUM bit on the kiss cam. obviously a sign were gonna win

Comment

• We can’t gloat about all the Raptors fans going to Detroit if we don’t win the games lol
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Detroit just plays us well clearly. I think us having literally no one who can guard Griffin is what kills us against this team. They also are a really good rebounding team and we're bad. Not a good match up in my opinion. But I also don't think we've never been completely healthy playing them this season. We shouldn't have to be to beat them though
                        I think we would be more inclined to play a Gasol Ibaka front court if we match up with these guys in the playoffs. sucks cause Siakam can be a game changer but he can't handle griffin.

Comment

• I hate Sunday afternoon games. They're always awful.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            lol they just played a Jeff GOLDBLUM bit on the kiss cam. obviously a sign were gonna win

Comment

• It should be easy.. but if the Raps can draw a second foul on Drummond... he is out of the game till the 8 min mark of the 2nd Q...
                              Go at him...he is a retard.. he will foul

and there it is.. a dumb offensive foul.... drummond is going out at the next whistle
                              - TGO

Comment

• Stop fouling for the love of god.

Comment

Working...
                                X