No announcement yet.

Game #70: Toronto Raptors VS Detroit Pistons - 17/03/19 - 4:00PM ET - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moreland is good though. I like him. We just don't have any point guard who can run the pick and roll with Kyle out
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The whole bench unit doesn't work. Nurse should know this by now. The lineup that started the 2nd was disgusting. The same 5 probably would start the 4th. Smh.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Why would a coach play a full bench line up when you are down....

Nurse is why this team will not reach its full potential.

Go back to G league idiot

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Gasol was once DPOY.zaza just scored on him 2 times in a row 1 on 1
          Uggly

Comment

• Zaza is eating Gasol alive. Gasol looks like he's scared to get hit.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Gasol was once DPOY.zaza just scored on him 2 times in a row 1 on 1
              Off the dribble. smh. Gasol is washed.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Not really. You just have to take guys out a lot earlier in the first quarter. But he never does that so then yes it becomes hard.
                Fred also in a minutes restriction. 2 guy who play 30 plus mins a night out you can't really take anything from the rotations today.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I can see why the Whiz and the Whiz fans just loved blowing the Casey led Raptors out in that 4 game sweep a few years ago.....
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• And Gasol offering no interior D on the layup... just looks terrible in that regard

Comment

• Now Nurse would have an excuse post game...”the bench were awful”. Fuck off

you played them a full quarter

Comment

• Again.. Drummond is just eating Gasol alive....

We the fans.. want this badly.. the players.. seemingly not as much...

They;re bored...
                        They are resting...
                        They are waiting it out till the playoffs begin....

yet..

We are still keeping score... bad first half... lets see what the second half brings...
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 17, 2019, 04:58 PM.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Gasol, I dare you, I beg you.
                          Make me stop missing JV.

Comment

• Why do we always let them look like Golden State or something. Every time we've played them we can't get any stops lol
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• at this point it seems like Gasol ability to hit 3s and pass out of the high post will be the indicator if this trade was worth it
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• That shift was way too long for FVV in his first game back. Ish was torching him.

Comment

Working...
                                X